Click It Or Ticket [One Of A Kind]

Nice game changer. We need this in LSPDFR.

Ouuu that would be a really cool idea, too bad I don’t know anything about LSPDFR

Dam…!

Your release violates our Release Rules & FAQ - particularly the section requiring individuals to join your Discord to obtain their purchased resource. You must provide a direct link upon purchase and not require individuals to utilize some sort of third party systems to obtain.

Plans for update 1.10:

• pNotify integration
  • Chat integration
  • Choice between the type of notify (In chat, above map of pNotify)
  • ReWrite interact sounds to be strictly for CIOT
  • Full config
  • Allow the choice for plate numbers
  • Blacklist cars from triggering it
  • Blacklist cars from seeing the alert
  • Option to make vehicles exempt from seatbelts (For motorbikes, etc)
  • Configurable detect rate
  • Easy keybind change
  • Easy seatbelt prompt change
  • Option to toggle the dings (possibly may allow the client to toggle the dings - no guarantee it makes it in this update)
  • Option for speed type between mph and kmh (for the next point)
  • Option for how fast the car must be moving before dings and seatbelt indicator trigger
  • Easy config of how close you must be to see the alerts
  • Option to use ace permissions (CIOT.SeeAlerts)

Estimated Update Release: April 3, 2021

Very cool and unique script. Nice job!

1 Like

Thank you!

hey is not working for me I followed the guide and nothing happens it says do not touch the lua files just edit the config.lua but there is no config file. I started the script and downloaded the interact sound. :stop_sign: :construction:Screenshot (1726)

0.20ms? How did you even make the optimization that poorly? Good god

that was during testing when i thought about 95k console prints would be fun for debugging, turns out I was wrong. Without those it sits at a solid 0.05 - 0.10

hello ? forgot about me up there ??

Have you done a server restart yet?

Also use this version of interact-sound: Jordan2139/CIOT-interact-sound (github.com)

yes I did but still the same is the interact-sound should be in the resource folder like anyother script or inside your script ?

Download that github and drop it in your server like any other resource. The next update will no longer require interact sounds either

Just finished the interact-sound integration with the script… No more need to have another resource for sounds now :slight_smile:

I’m having issues with the sounds working. I already have Interactive Sounds. I just take the sounds from the files and place it in my interactive sounds. But the sounds are not working still

Sorry for the late reply, check out the docs here: Click It Or Ticket - Rocket Dev

Any news on the update?

Is there anyway to disable controller commands for this script?