CCore - FiveM Framework

A framework for FiveM written in .lua

:pick: FiveM CCore Framework [Corazon Core]

A framework that I coded, I would continue to update, I publish it so that it continues to live and that there are contributors who contribute to the project, there is a bunch of dev who have largely the skills to take over, so I’m counting on you :slight_smile:

:snail: Wiki : https://github.com/corazon2/FiveM-CCore-Framework/wiki

:snail: How to use it ?

For the moment it is not fully usable, but it will be soon, for the moment we are looking for contributors to speed up the work.

:snail: How to contribute?

You have to fork the project, once done, you create a branch and you add what you would like to see on the framework, once that is done, I will examine the modification, if I find that it could be beneficial for the project, I add it, otherwise I don’t accept it

:snail: Pre-Required

:snail: Features included

• Multi-Character
  • Money System (cash, bank, dirty)
  • Functions Server and Client side
  • Adding the English, French, Italian, Spanish language
  • Config File
  • Save/spawn player position

:warning: Warning

Downloading and publishing this resource on Github without using the github Fork option is not allowed and may result in a suspension of the repository. I invite you to respect my work and that of collaborators.

It does not work with esx, it replaces it

Credits

Discord : https://discord.gg/ZwQzyUX

13 Likes

ngl i thought it said coronacore i was like what the shit?

• Anyways good luck to you, looks like a nice little project.
1 Like

:pray: PLEASE be more optimized and harder to make shitty servers with than ESX

3 Likes

thanks for your support :heartbeat:

for the moment the core uses approximately 0.04 ms, after there is not all the functionalities to compete with esx

Keep it up!

1 Like

Umm, you might want to re-check that buddy, esx runs pretty low considering its a full framework and it runs lower than most scripts you will find on here… https://gyazo.com/088ca88de30867a096e45b21b5594cef

When I say more optimized, I mean in general, it is not es_extended which takes a lot, but these scripts which depend on it, the concern with ESX is that it will look for too many things unnecessarily, when you have an esx script, let’s say you just put a notification above the radar, the script even if you just use the notification, your script will load all ESX functions in any case.

Really nice mysql injection! I love that resource a lot!
Please more of that kind and make it really popular.
Thank you.
/s

4 Likes

Thank you very much ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The unoptimised scripts that you talk about have no official relation to the framework itself, that’s like saying FiveM is unoptimised because people release unoptimised scripts on the forums lol, doesn’t work like that…any big framework will have people releasing resources for it and you will have good and bad, the framework isn’t responsible for that.

2 Likes

I agree with you, except that ESX offers no other alternative than that. I have a question, how can you use ESX on one of your scripts? you only have one option.

That’s a pretty stupid question… No offence.

No worries, I respect your opinion, I will stop explaining myself with you

1 Like

i need a little help installing this if someone can help me

It’s supposed to be a replica of ESX?

is there a way to make a english version?

local playerJob = getPlayerJob()

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		if playerJob == "police" then
			local charID = getCharID()
			local salary = <salary amount>

Citizen.Wait(25000)
             	   TriggerServerEvent("corazon_core:functionAddBank", charID, salary)
		end
	end
end)

So I was looking wiki of this framework and seen this example code for jobs. This is really vulnerable. Sending money amount from client side is bad. And other thing, inside for loop there is no citizen.wait outside if statement, wouldn’t that crash anyone who isn’t in police? I get it, it is only example, but it will lead to problems anyone who will try to implement it.

I believe there are a few things you really need to think about changing. To have certain thing run server side. Anyways it is nice to see other ppl coming out with new frame works for the community. GOod Job

There is alot data in it… The problem with ESX is the skiddies that just throw code into a resource and publish it, that is how you get bad rep, it then comes back to the publisher saying “ohhhh badddd developer forrrr ESX REEE”