CCore - FiveM Framework

Seems sorta neat… although I don’t find this very user friendly. Config? Toggle able Options?

That is true but it has no official relation to the ESX project which is what people need to understand, ESX shouldn’t get its reputation for what people decide to do with it, it should get its reputation for the project itself and all this nonsense about “Oh ESX is trash because this random dude who nobody knows script is unoptimised” is kinda stupid. I also find it funny how 99% of the people who call ESX “trash and unoptimised” probably don’t even know what the word unoptimised means and have no idea where to begin to make their own framework.

no, my goal is not to copy esx, but to produce different content than that which has been proposed until today

I’m taking care of it, it will be available tonight

yes, I’m sorry, I corrected this fault this morning, and for the vulnerability problem, if you know how to fix it, fork the github project, create a branch, make the changes, and I’m going to 'import to the repository

First of all, thank you, and for the things to modify on the server side, if you wish, contribute to the project, and suggest modifications :slight_smile:

Thank you for your suggestion, I will make it much easier to modify and use, I will take out the modification it is normally

Looking good but you using French in many cases like sql tables, columns etc is big hell no from me. Rather continue with own project :thinking:

If you want to make it a project that people would want to help with you better start making everything in English to start with. I don’t want to use Google translate to understand what you have done

in the next update, I rename in English.

2 Likes

I very much agree with the “optimized” quote. Scripts/Resources are only as good as you want them to be :slight_smile:

Trash. Don’t do it Please!

Is this still beeing developed?

is it still being deved on?

OP request