Carolina State RP | DOJ | 488 Total Custom Civ Cars | 134 LEO Vehicles | Active Staff and Owner | Custom Scripts | Anyone Can Be Cop

Hello there, We are an active community that looks for people that are interested in semi-realistic roll-play. Our server allows everyone to have access to all cars that are available.

You got a favorite server but the admins won’t let you use there custom cars, no problem just recommend a car in our discord chat name Request and it will be our goal to add it in the game.

Hopefully, you come see us soon, if u have any questions you can contact me on discord at Heck You Man#1592 or Just join our discord at https://discord.gg/zcdrtY7

Server IP: Found in Discord

8 Likes

Don’t evade the topic limit system in the #server-development:server-bazaar section. Read the warnings that are sent to you.

2 Likes

aaaa?

1 Like

Don’t join this!!! They will ban you for anything! I was in the CSFD and I joined another FiveM server. When they saw that they dragged me into a room and said i would be blacklisted as well banned from CSRP. So I was, I was banned for treason bc carolina just wants to have a playerbase thats not AFK. So if you acctually want to play RP Don’t Join This Server!!!

15 Likes

Hi! I got banned recently for “mass RDM” and I wasn’t even in the server I was joining, Is there any way I can appeal?

2 Likes

Umm the discord invite aint valid bro

yeah can we get a new invite link for discord please

The Discord invite isnt valid

Hey, TruckFan the link is https://discord.gg/zcdrtY7

I got banned for no reason can you contact me at ZooMz #7300 on discord

how do i make a id

I want to be unbanned please t.stark

can i please get unbanned on discord i got banned for alting but i just created a new account cause mine got hacked and instantly got banned, im banned for a couple months now, please unban me

@Carolina_State

Hey, I am Ryan I used to be an officer for CPD, and I was banned in November of 2019 for being inactive staff. I was wondering if i could get my ban appealed. I will not apply for staff now knowing I wont have time for staff and a department. I just want to come back and be in CPD like I used to. And the things I said back then when I was being banned I am sorry for that was unnecessary of me and I apologize. If you could contact me back about a ban appeal. My Discord is RustyRyno#0522. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Trust me they won’t unban you. I’ve tried to get unbanned just to be part of CPD but they won’t take me back as I was staff too. As soon as your banned your not getting unbanned…

Server always fail and the mods ban people unworthy reasons and when the appeal don’t even respond to it.

1 Like

Looking for a community that has their bearings and are self sufficient. To start off I can tell you a bit about myself. I have been Role playing for about 5 years. I have been in some well known communities, DOJRP (Staff, BCSO), OCRP (Staff, Public Safety). I have also owned my own community of about 300. I took a little break from fivem and feel it is easier to find a well laid out community than it is to run my own. I will be able to bring, 1,024 slot ts that can be split into 2 servers. Documents (SOPS(including subdivision’s), Rules and Regulations, forms of all sorts), we have rosters set up to record data, custom assets (custom modeled and skinned vehicles, with lots of features nobody else has! Yes we make our own vehicles), server development, and tons and tons more. We are only looking for a community that is able to handle there own and will stay together. We aren’t looking for children ran communities so I do have certain requirements which I will list below.

Also looking for:
Community Manager type position.
As well as my other members I’d bring along be valued within the community
A few weeks or month in the community or until we see fit to release our documents (Just incase you wanna try and steal our shit we wanna have some time to get to know everyone)

Questions you can contact me on here or add me on discord, Josh Almighty#9672

Wouldn’t bother. Their staff team is corrupt. The departments are corrupt. I used to be high ranking CSSO and I also used to be a staff member. They end up screwing people over because of they have no control. Their servers ARE ran by kids. The owner is about 15 years old. The server is shite. I would’t even bother pal.

California state role play permanent banned from the 2nd server 3rd all Carolina state role play because I was banned on the second server for saying the N word.

Ban appeal for TOOL BOX steam id64: 76561197960287930
Im very sorry for saying the N word i am really dumb i was just really into the role play I really didn’t mean it so please unban me ive been playing this server for 2 years now and me being banned made me very sad im really sorry that i had to make the staff and admins upset for doing this. I promise I will rp correctly i will read the rules and not fail role play or do any mistakes ive done in the past. I was robbing the bank and i had a hostage and I called him the N word it just slipped out by accident im really sorry for the staff and admins of the server that had to deal with me and my false language. This time I will not just skim through the rules i will read it carefully a few times I am permanent banned from all servers and this actually made me cry because I really love this server I had to take time off FiveM because of this.

Thank you I hope you forgive me for all this so please un ban me so I can role play in this amazing server.

If any questions hit me up on discord at
Omar(Demon)#5510

man i need help i got banned for no reason i really like playing on this server its my favorite
a guy kept killing me and a mod showed up and banned me pls help