Carolina State RP | DOJ | 488 Total Custom Civ Cars | 134 LEO Vehicles | Active Staff and Owner | Custom Scripts | Anyone Can Be Cop

How do I apply to unban my self because I got banned for no reason

1 Like

they dont unban you man they seriously dont care who tf u are as long as you fund there server

1 Like

Hey. I got banned from the discord server for litterly no reason at all. I Didn’t do anything. Can someone help me to join again? I just got accepted to the FBI and then I got banned. It was around 4 months ago.

hey. ive been banned from the discord almost a year ago, i tried reaching to people in-game and on forums, nobody helped me, im hoping yall are gonna see this and will be able to reach out to me and get this sorted out, my discord username is patricia#4862

you’re server sucks, the only reason people play on it is because its at the top of the server list. When i drove up grove street because i heard gunshots… I was playing as a pubcop btw. guy walks up to me on my motorcycle, pulls out a gun and says get off the bike, as i turn my bike around and start driving away he shoots at me and i start shooting back. he eventually killed me and came up to me asking if i wanted to say anything and i responded with “ughhhh” roleplaying that im dead on the floor, and he says, “get the fuck off my server kid” and proceeds to ban me for mass rdm…
Now that was blatant admin abuse, or owner abuse whatever, i didnt care much to play on the server anyways.

SO GLAD SCDOJRP OPENING SOON ! https://youtu.be/yJVQdqcXU14 :cold_face: :joy: CSRP BAN ME FOR NOTHING WTF

im banned i want to play again whats the discord

I don’t know why but i was banned from the discord, i swear i didn’t do nothing but on and all the rp server is really good.

Server is trash lol

1 Like

@PanhandleRP Saturn, when did you become so t o x i c?

@Carolina_State

Hello there sir i am a member of you’re community and i would love to say you did grate on your community i love the community and the people inside of it! and would love to be able to roleplay more on it and have fun with out having to deal with fail RPS and mods that don’t know what there doing who ban you for a year for reason of F-U

So i’m going to be leaving your community to give it a brake for a bit + i Have gotten into the Department of Justice Roleplay Community and ik ya’ll have a duel claning policy so I’m going to be leaving the lovely community around CSRP i’m going to miss all of the content and roleplay and some moments were vary series moments some weren’t ether way it was fun and i hope i brought joy! to the community and i hope ya’ll hit 100k+ one day witch ya’ll will by the rate its going now ya’ll will Have Fun!

[Signed] ~r~{E-20}~g~{Civ-90}~y~Brooklyn S.

Regards CSRP Community Dedicated Member!

Do Https://discord.gg/csrp

worst server on fivem, one of the owners is like 13. and he cant even roleplay. i have seen his yt streams and he constantly fail rp’s

you were told before joining a department not to join any other server that is not csrp related if caught doing so you will be blacklisted from that department if so banned

Sweetie they did not do that 2-3 years ago

dog my name is blacklisted I aint do nun homie

Why have i been banned for 270 years
I didnt even do anything

It’s true. Cops tried to chase me and banned me when they weren’t good enough to keep up with my stock SUV (3 of them btw, 1 admin who got salty)
I don’t really care, server seems trash based on the players there but just wanted to say this comment is true. Bad admins who are bad at the gaming banning people who are better than them LOL

Avoid , you can play with cars and guns everywhere

possible modder ? thats my kicked reason . Too many chiefs on this one.