šŸ“ Blips Creator [Standalone] - Easily create blips from in-game menu

The reason why I donā€™t think itā€™s Blips Creator fault, is because the new sprites are used in the same exact way as the old sprites, the only thing changing is the ID used in SetBlipSprite native

This is the demonstration done on gamebuild 2545

I understand what youā€™re saying/have been saying. Iā€™m not saying it shouldnā€™t work, Iā€™m saying it doesnā€™t and Iā€™m a customer asking for assistance. The blips all work from previous dlcs until a certain point. Therein lies my problem. If its not Blips Creator fault than what would cause some sprites to load others to not? The blips and sprites load in the NUI but they do not load on the map/minimap. The only ones that donā€™t load for me are the ones that were a part of the last most recent update that checks for more recent gamebuilds on the server its in and loads the sprites accordingly.

Iā€™m trying to figure this out as a customer wanting it to work is all. I have no other scripts related to sprites/icons and I have also taken extra steps to disable all of my other resources, after testing the issue persists so I canā€™t figure it out on my end.

I am going to try to empty my database re-inject the sql and everything and see if the issue persists if it does than maybe there is something with QBCore itself that is interfering as I will have no resources activated during testing, just the core to start/run the server.

If you could assist in educating me on how its even possible to replace sprites/icons (I have no knowledge of how to do it so I canā€™t imagine that being the problem) please let me know. Just trying to get the product working.

Unfortunately Iā€™m not really sure on why it shouldnā€™t work, you see the blips in the NUI because they are just images, not actually blips sprites

You can try in any script (you probably have scripts using this native) to edit the SetBlipSprite native with the sprites IDs from the latest gamebuilds, hereā€™s the reference Blips - Cfx.re Docs to see if the issue is on your server

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m completely lost on it. My gamebuild is set to 2545 so that should be all I have to do in order for them to work if they are pulling from base game.

1 Like

Yes, since the only difference is the sprite ID used

Okay so even though Iā€™m on gamebuild 2545 via server.cfg. Even when I use a blip id in script directly its not loading the sprite and its just putting a white dot. Is there anything that needs to updated server side for blips / icons to load right?

1 Like

I only added sv_enforceGameBuild 2545 in server.cfg to make it work

Yeah I donā€™t think its that simple. Iā€™m in a QBCore support room and they are saying they donā€™t load for them either and they said screw it and made their own blips by editing the base game ones. I guess that is the route Iā€™m going to have to take since Iā€™m on QBcore. Iā€™m surprised more people havenā€™t asked about this but then again people usually donā€™t care about small things like this haha.

1 Like

For them is not working using SetBlipSprite native with new sprites IDs do you mean?

Hello everyone using Blips Creator! If your framework is QBCore and you use qb-hud and you canā€™t figure out why your blips arenā€™t working from newer builds like 2545, donā€™t worryā€¦ Itā€™s not your fault!

How to fix:

1. Navigate to qb > qb-hud > stream > and delete your minimap.gfx file.

2. Go into your qb-hud > client.lua and paste this at the very bottom to hide the native health and armor status bars.

-- remove health and armour stats on minimap

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

local minimap = RequestScaleformMovie("minimap")

SetRadarBigmapEnabled(true, false)

Wait(0)

SetRadarBigmapEnabled(false, false)

while true do

Wait(0)

BeginScaleformMovieMethod(minimap, "SETUP_HEALTH_ARMOUR")

ScaleformMovieMethodAddParamInt(3)

EndScaleformMovieMethod()

end

end)

Done. Enjoy using blips from Blips - Cfx.re Docs
so long as you enforce your game build to the proper desired build.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing a fix for that issue :grin:

If I use the server 2545, can I use all blips in the list?

1 Like

Hi, yes, you can use all blips of that build

1 Like

Perfect, I got it and it works flawlessy :100:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad of it :grin:

yes it does

1 Like

Yup, @HearingSubset19 is right :100:

I would not recommend buying this script. When we first purchased the script it started crashing our server. They told us to ā€œwhitelistā€ the stream files into our anti-cheat. We did that and still did not work. We also disabled the anti-cheat entirely from the server and still nothing. Thereā€™s multiple people in their discord having the same problem. Was then told I was ā€œmissing somethingā€ we asked what we were missing as was told ā€œi have no idea i dont have that issueā€. So it still crashes our server on startup so I rightfully asked ā€œif a refund was possibleā€ they said ā€œNo itā€™s not possible because the error is not caused by the script itselfā€ā€¦ So we have a broken resource that does not work. Buyer beware.

1 Like

Hello @Lord_Nathan

the script works fine, also because it exists since more than 1 year, as you can see from the release date, if you are having issues, the reason is for sure something preventing streamed model to exist/spawn. Tons of servers are using Blips Creator without any issue

For obvious reasons I canā€™t know what is in your server. Also, when is the last time you downloaded the script? The date

7/28/22

1 Like