šŸ“ Blips Creator [Standalone] - Easily create blips from in-game menu

Thank you very much :grin:
I appreciate it

1 Like

Hello, I just tried this on a friends server and there are 2 things that i would like to have that seems not possible. 1). When you use the place blip option, you cant put it where you stand or even next to it. it has to be a good distance away from your position. So its not really accurate and annoying to keep adjusting. 2). When you choose to enter coords manually, would be nice to have a ā€œuse current postionā€ option instead of typing them in. I love these features using blips builder and would make this resource something I might consider purchasing. Otherwise i like the ideas and the ease of use.

1 Like

Hi, the option you are talking about has already been added in a previous update

This is the ā€œcreate blip from coordsā€ at the moment with the latest update
immagine

1 Like

Nice, I guess that makes the map point and click placement issue irrelevant as well. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

You are welcome :+1:

Overall i think the Script is great
but there are some issues i have with it.

For example you only have sliders as an option to increase or decrease values.
For an Area blip if you only touch it slightly it will be a big area and its hard to make a area precise.

Same goes for blip size, some sort of box would be nice where you can adjust the size / radius etc. by putting in numbers.

i personally think the best blip size is 0.8 and because of sliders its really hard to hit, so to make sure its 0.8 i have to go to the database and put the number values in there so creating a global or local blip needs more time

1 Like

Thank you a lot :wink:

would be nice if you could witth a radius blip or area blip turn zone into a safe zone would really help decrease scripts in my server and just kind of makes sense since most safezone scripts also make area blips and running all blips through this one resource would really be helpful

Does anyone know how to fix this (Iā€™m completely new to making FiveM Servers lol)

1 Like

Hello, what version of the script are you using? You can see it in fxmanifest.lua

Can I make this admin only?

1 Like

Hello, yes you can do it

Update 2.9.4

• Added ā€œnot allowed menuā€ to make server owner ACE permission addition easier
  • Fixed that it was shown the wrong person name when sharing a blip
  • Updated the database setup to not cause errors with old database versions
  • Added double check for server side when admin only mode is used (now it has to be enabled in sh_config.lua)

an option to enter several coordinates for a blip, so that you can deactivate all blips of one type with one click, for example ā€œclothing storeā€, so that you donā€™t have to turn off every single one

2 Likes

Update 2.10

• Added new blips sprites for new game builds (to use them it will be required to have the build which has the sprites)
  • Added checks for game builds: 1604, 2189, 2372, 2545

Hello, I love the script but Iā€™ve stumbled across an issue on the recent update. Iā€™m on build 2545 (mpsecurity) and Iā€™m trying to use a radio tower icon of sorts but on the map visually its still just a yellow dot. In the User interface like in the blip details and the blip menu of created blips the icon appears correct but on the map and minimap its just the default yellow dot.

What do I do to fix this?

1 Like

Hello, I see the blips sprites correctly actually, you may have something that is replacing them

Can you elaborate please? I got a fresh install from Keymaster and your script is the only one I use for this sort of thing. No other resources in my server related to sprites or icons. Also its not a ā€œreplaceā€ issue. As mentioned it is showing the default yellow dot which to me means the sprite is not loading correctly from the script.

1 Like

I mean that I see the blips properly, Iā€™m not really sure on what the issue is on your side since the script just sets the blip sprites as normally should happen

Could you maybe help me out in some way response time wise to fix it together or better investigate the issue? To be able to properly resolve this? Or do you have other means for customer support? It truly seems like a script side issue that I canā€™t seem to figure out. Maybe an improper install on my part or something. I downloaded from keymaster and installed it. The reason I think its script related is because all blip icons work up to a certain point. Then all blips after that dlc I would assume do not work and will not load on the map. Neither minimap or pause menu map. The only places the sprites load are in the nui itself where you select the sprite and adjust the settings for it.

1 Like