Banned? For what?

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? windows 10
What did you do to get this issue? nothing
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log.1 (46.6 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs

Ok let me just say this that im not here to get unbanned or anything like that im just here to find out why i got banned! The only thing I put in my Fivem and gtav Was EUP Client side and NVR Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 3.9 ALPHA
https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/naturalvision-photorealistic-gtav

and of course lambda menu and Simple Trainer and thats it

I Didnt get hacked or anything

Im a head admin on a server and dont need to cheat so dont say oh stop crying about your ban and stop cheating

Cuz i have 0 reason to cheat nor would I

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

the global bans are triggered by lua injectors which none of the things you mentioned do.

Oh and scripthook bypass’s.

sadly none of us here can assist you with global bans you can email pr@fivem.net with whatever information you have but you may as well wait out the ban as they are busy people and will take time to see it.

2 Likes

Hi there,

The ban system only gets triggered when some sort of cheat is detected. Unfortunately this means that either yourself, or somebody else using your account, has used a cheat/hack. If you are convinced this was not you who did it, then you might want to consider changing your account’s password because it may be compromised.

Unfortunately, as stated in the ban message, FiveM staff is unable to assist you in the event of a global ban. You will have to wait for the ban to expire.

:mascot:

My release doesnt ban you :stuck_out_tongue:so it was a fault of my own.

I know EUP didnt get me banned just trying to figure out what did cuz thats all i had in my fivem

2 Likes

Can someone send my a list of things that can get u banned LOL cuz idk anymore

Any cheat will trigger it. Normal mod menus like lambda menu won’t get you banned. There’s not a “specific list” of banned mods. Just anything that executes natives when it’s not allowed, will trigger a ban.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.