Benned

HELP the only possible thing i can think of is i had a mod menu in a plugins folder that couldnt be used in the server i got kicked out of but other than that i havent been cheating…

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hey, someone recently posted about this problem. Please see this reply…

how do i change my account password coz im most 100% sure i didnt cheat

You’ll need to change your password on both RockStar/ GTA Online and steam to ensure you’ve covered all bases. As an added precaution, you may also want to add Two-Factor Authentication where available. I know steam provides this through Steam Guard.

Like the comment linked above:
Contact rockstar support if you don’t know how to change your password.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.