Awaiting scrip?

What the problem always, when you going in to the serves, always showing this screen and on bottom right always are text awaiting script, and i wait so long time and i didnt go in to the server, whats the problem ?

6 Likes

If you are sitting there for an extended period of time, there is likely a broken script causing you issues. Are there any errors in the console, and have you tried a different server?

3 Likes

Its my friend server and we dont know or this is fivem problem or this is server scrip or smth problem ? becouse for so much people doesnt work

10 Likes

14 Likes

I can join in another servers, that what i seee in console

20 Likes

Disable the Tekstas2 resource, restart the server, then try joining.

7 Likes

Okey thanks, we going to try

7 Likes

We deleted that script, but it doesnt help. Still awaiting script.

2 Likes

Did they clear the cache before restarting the server? if it get stuck on the same resource its still there.

3 Likes

Server chache ?

10 Likes

yes the server cache

9 Likes

Did you find a fix for this yet? I am having the same issue.

12 Likes

@NoFith1 Already found a fix for this? We also have this problem and we need a fix like right now…

10 Likes

Oddly enough I am getting the same awaiting scripts text but I have no errors in the f8. Any suggestions?

10 Likes

Did you look in your console aswell?

6 Likes

I’m experiencing this on my server as well. I’m not sure what scripts the client is awaiting for, but I don’t have any errors in my logs and still get it.

Hope someone has an answer or fix, it’s confusing the new players :frowning:
EDIT: Added my logs, at this point the client is mostly idle, “Awaiting scripts”

CitizenFX.ini (68 Bytes) CitizenFX.log (91.3 KB)

4 Likes

Not sure, but if u send the server.cfg I can check my theory

7 Likes

Why would they need to send the server.cfg file? It’s an issue on the servers side of things. A resource hanging.

Have y’all figured out how to fix the Awaiting scripts error?

3 Likes

Do you have any recommendations on how I could track down the hanging resource?

I’ve looked through the server folders and nothing is jumping out at me as a log file, or maybe there’s something I could write/record myself?

5 Likes