AV Dynamic Weather [Multiple Weathers]

Feel free to record a video and send it to my DMs, this post is not a support channel.

Ok, i’m just letting you and other people know they may have issues and need to mess with it even after doing everything you said I still managed to have weird things happen. As of right now we had it work properly once during a session and since then its gone back to oddities it’s a cool concept not perfect due to limitations but we have pulled it from the server for now. But to explain further its almost like time was flicking back n forth the sun would move left to right and repeat yet the time was not frozen nor touched at all and the sky would change every 2 seconds thus causing a strobe effect in the sky and on the ground where the light would change. This was not an issue, I stopped the resource and it stopped strobing.

You never sent a video or opened a Ticket in Discord or sent me a DM, wdym by “doing everything u said” if I never talked to u lol

You told me in here ^ not Discord. To get rid of all weather scripts (I did) and get the proper ox_lib (I did) your script worked for one session before glitching out and strobing again so we ultimately took it out.

I asked you for a video when u said about flickering, that’s because you have another weather system… never sent the video or asked for support but ok.

Not trying to dis on you or anything, just an actual question, what’s the difference between this script and this one: [Release] DinoWeather | Dynamic Weather For ALL AREAS of the Map! | Smooth Transitions! ?

1 Like

NOT suggested: I asked for support, because clients where NOT syncing when joining the city.
Aviichiis Response was: “It works for me”
My response: “Is that what you call support?”

And now im banned from his support discord XD

2 Likes

One of the most gratifying aspects of my work is observing individuals utilize the free and open-source software that I develop, and subsequently monetize it.

Lol none of your shtty and unoptimized code was used, don’t feel like the center of the universe xD

its also not properly syncing between multiple players, one see rain, other see sun, once can see mid day while one see mid night

Next time someone opens a bug report with you telling you that syncing isn’t functioning, and you want to be rude and not give them help make sure your code isn’t flawed.

if Config.Framework ~= "QBCore" and Config.Framework ~= "ESX" then
    CreateThread(function()
        while true do
            if NetworkIsSessionStarted() then
                TriggerServerEvent('av_weather:syncMe',true)
                return
            end
            Wait(0)
        end
    end)
end

Hello, this code that you posted here - is this something you had to add to fix the syncing? Or was this just being pointed out. I just want to make sure before I buy that the weather syncs across for players.

i did manually fix this for my version. and the code i showed above is in the open source client portion of compatibility, and still flawed to my knowledge.

Still flawed even with your fix?

no my version is syncing properly

You replaced the whole thing with this code? just wondering. :sweat_smile:

the code i shared is not a fix

1 Like

Can you share your version please?

Is this even working proper yet?

Working for everyone who knows how to install a script ans follow a simple installation guide, since day 1.