Automatic AI Dispatch Toggle

OSM | AI Dispatch System Toggle
Worried about your server’s criminals when no cops are online? This script automatically toggles AI Police and Dispatch Services as soon as 0 cops are online.

Features

• Enables all dispatch services and AI Police as soon as COPS are 0.
  • Cops generally patrol as well even if General Police is online (Configurable)
  • Police Vehicles spawn around the PD in general (Configurable)
  • Easy to set up, requires just a few edits.
  • No Extra Dependencies
  • A config with a few editable parameters, rest its a simple to use script.

Also has a special trigger that you can use to add wanted-levels for your personalized events, like hotwiring.

- NO ENCRYPTIONS OR IP LOCKS

Please watch the script preview for more details.

Dependencies

• Latest QBCore
  • qb-smallresources (from default QBCore)

YOUTUBE PREVIEW

PURCHASE HERE

Added an Update

• Automatic wanted levels on Hotwiring
  • Automatic wanted levels on Corner-selling
  • Added an event osm-police:server:setWantedLevel with one parameter wantedLevel to trigger from external scripts (only does the job when AI is on)
  • Added a Config Variable for handling external event triggers in this script
    Example

New Update for AI Police Toggle Script

1. Added a Job Whitelist for which AI Police will not be active/(Check config.)

2. Added a /surrender command which disengages all AI police instantly, and jails you for AIConfig.SurrenderTime (config).

3. MOST AWAITED - Added a functionality, where putting hands up (x) during a pursuit or combat will cause you to surrender and JAIL just like (2). So now you can evade police by surrendering, at the cost of going to jail.
    Script designed only for QBCore Based FiveM Servers

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 300+
Requirements QBCore
Support Yes

Scripts From our Partner

Also don’t forget to check this awesome Wheel Stancer Script by Tuff:

QBCore | ESX | FiveM Wheel Stancer

He has a lot of other great scripts as well on his store:

Visit His Tebex Store
Tuff Scripts | QBCORE SCRIPTS (tebex.io)

3 Likes

Added an Update

• Automatic wanted levels on Hotwiring
  • Automatic wanted levels on Corner-selling
  • Added an event osm-police:server:setWantedLevel with one parameter wantedLevel to trigger from external scripts (only does the job when AI is on)
  • Added a Config Variable for handling external event triggers in this script
    Example

So far a really cool script. I purchased it today and the community is loving it. We have a smaller community that is growing, however, there are times when PD is not online, and this makes the feel of the server during these low points much more meaningful. Awesome job RookieStar, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
Suggestion :

• ESX Legacy compatible
  • As soon as the players raise their hands, the NPCs stop firing (To avoid unnecessary deaths, otherwise it would charge the EMS)
  • After a while with their hands up, the police can via a TriggerServerEvent, send the person to jail
4 Likes

Fine. Will implement these very shortly hopefully.
Thanks alot

1 Like

New Update for AI Police Toggle Script

1. Added a Job Whitelist for which AI Police will not be active/(Check config.)

2. Added a /surrender command which disengages all AI police instantly, and jails you for AIConfig.SurrenderTime (config).

3. MOST AWAITED - Added a functionality, where putting hands up (x) during a pursuit or combat will cause you to surrender and JAIL just like (2). So now you can evade police by surrendering, at the cost of going to jail.

1 Like

Works beautifully! 10/10 must buy for small roleplay communities

1 Like

Esx yet ?

3 Likes

wanna get this so bad but need esx Lol

1 Like

A new preview of the script, with more detailed features
Though it still doesn’t cover Hands-up to surrender feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFhKP8Sfr0g

Been looking for this! Now i can allow player to do heists even without police on duty!

1 Like

Really fun script, works well. Creator is really friendly and helpful when needed. Would recommend!

1 Like

Love the script! The creator is very helpful!

1 Like

Love the script! AMAZING for me and my community. We don’t have active police and luckily came by this script! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know of a similar free script for ESX?

Purchased this script and support has been amazing! @rookiestar can do anything!
Ideas come to my head and he makes them come to life!
This script is 100% recommended to anyone just thinking about something like this.
The drug selling is high when theres no police active and this helps alot!
Once again STRONGLY Recommend getting this!

1 Like

pls esx

Scripts From our Partner

Also don’t forget to check this awesome Wheel Stancer Script by Tuff:

QBCore | ESX | FiveM Wheel Stancer

He has a lot of other great scripts as well on his store:

Visit His Tebex Store
Tuff Scripts | QBCORE SCRIPTS (tebex.io)

1 Like

osmium is a true dev. the ai police script is a1, had trouble installing it and osmium came through and fixed it. highly recommend this script for your server.

1 Like

i bought the script but the cops only see me if they’re on foot not in cars i can even crash em and nothing happens in cars is there a fix for this?