Any heavy rp community?

Looking for some heavy rp based server with 18+ staff.

Hey Nenozz, Feel free to check our Evolve RP V2.

2 Likes

Hey you should come check out WonderRP. We are np inspired! We have tons to do clothing, everything that cops would need etc. Theres so much to do on WonderRP. Here is a quick clip of our motels. WE ARE WHITELISTED AND 18+

Hey mate hope you are well. I have a server that might just be what you need. I’m not going to try and oversell the server to you because the the city will speak for itself if you choose to fly in.
We have everything that you could need to start your new life today.
We are new player friendly and cater for everyone’s style of roleplay.
We are a new server that Was created by myself and a few others because we were sick of how the staff treated there player base in previous cities.
All Admin and Staff are 18+.
Would love to see you in the Conspiracy.

Discord Link: Conspiracy:RP

Bump!

1 Like

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

bumpbumpbumpppp

Hey, I am currently in the process of a startup server for what your looking for 18+ staff more friendly heavily story driven roleplay if your interested dm me on discord Ignis#5370

1 Like

Massage me on discord Ryan C. #1447

Hello! Why don’t you check out Core Roleplay? Staff are all 18+ and the whole community including them are welcoming to new comers. The server is realistic economy and serious roleplay offering materials for whatever character you would like to play. C:
You can look at many different platforms or even the forum!

Discord: Core Roleplay
Instagram: @coreroleplay
Twitter: @coreroleplay

bump**!**

1 Like

PossibleRP is now live! :fire:

New Serious RP City with lots of opportunity, thousands of hours of Dev time already gone into it!

We’re recruiting now for:

• PD - Looking for serious Chief

• EMS - Looking for serious Chief

• Gangs

• Legal Job Owners

• Staff

• Insane custom clothing

• Amazing UI

• Custom Scripts

• Market leading heists

• Advanced Drug Systems

• Player Owned Businesses

• Gang turf systems (influence/ rewards for holding)

• Advanced Boosting System

• Advanced Racing System

Let me know if you have any questions, don’t be shy to check us out we’re a very welcoming community, lots on the horizon.

https://www.possibleroleplay.co.uk/

1 Like