Core Roleplay

:warning: Notice of Server Closure
It is with a heavy heart that we announce our community and server shut down on May 22nd, 2023 and has ceased all operations indefinitely. We will no longer be offering additional citizen roles to the public. We are grateful for everyone who has been a part of our journey for the last 4 years!

Core Roleplay was a serious roleplay community with a focus on a realistic economy and experience. Our goal was to have a fun and immersive environment for everyone. The server was founded in June 2019 and ceased operations at the end of May 2023. This topic now serves as a showcase to the history of the community over the 4 years of it’s operation.

26 Likes

Very welcoming community and staff. If you’re looking for a public server where you don’t want drama or just your basic role play then I highly recommend this server.

5 Likes

Amazing server! Amazing RP!

Check it out!

3 Likes

Amazing sever, with the best community. 10/10 would recommend!

2 Likes

The San Andreas Fire Rescue got some awesome new vehicles on this server recently, you should come check it out and apply!

4 Likes

Very welcoming community and staff. If you’re looking for a public server I highly recommend this server!!

2 Likes

was hopping around servers for a few days and one of my friends recommended this server and ive never looked back since. they have active staff and helpful mods and admins and the locks on my car actually work its amazing. joined the discord and found it extremely helpful with finding out general information on the server, reporting bugs and just being a part of the servers growth by suggesting mods and stuff for the community. best server ive found on fivem.

4 Likes

I have well over 10k hours of RP time in various games. This community is 10/10.

3 Likes

Very nice community, very helpful staff. Lots of options for RP here!

4 Likes

The SASP is gonna be hosting State Police academy class tonight. Come join us for some fun.

4 Likes

So far i am having a blast, been staying up til 3 in the am with these guys having a ton of fun. I Currently have 2 characters one is a crim and the other a cadet for their SASP. Both chars are very enjoyable to play and everyone seems to take rp to the next level. I prefer this server over other well known ones.

4 Likes

This server is a welcoming experience for new role-players willing to indulge in serious role-play.

I can HONESTLY say this server has events that are on the level of NoPixel, and has continued to prove itself to me time and time again. The staff is also extremely helpful and involved.

10/10 - Please, you have to try this place out.

6 Likes

I am really liking my time on this server, one of the things i like the most is that the cop are good with there RP and dont try to hand line anyone.

5 Likes

Been a very active server lately. Welcomed me with open arms and all RP is on point. Solid PD and growing EMS. Highly recommend!

5 Likes

One of the best servers I have ever been on in FiveM. Great staff, police, and EMS. Many jobs to choose from and more on the way. Devs that are active in not only adding content, but fixing problems in a timely manner. The server population is always good and the community itself is growing at an exponential level!!!
If you decide to come visit, you will not be disappointing. :smiley:

4 Likes

The staff has been great. Regardless of your experience level, there is a place for you. If you need help, the active community and mods are always there to answer your questions and give you a hand. This server is alot of fun and the community is awesome. I look forward to the ongoing development of the city and interacting with you all. Cheers!

5 Likes

I have been apart of this server since almost the beginning. Throughout my experience in this server, it has been great. All the staff members are nice and accepting to everyone. Each time I log onto the server I get a big smile on my face because I start to have fun with everyone’s unique rp situations. I am looking forward for some new updates to the server that will enhance it even more and for more new role play situations to come. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

The community is very friendly and the staff are always there to help. Every time I come on the server, I have lots of fun in all role-play situations. I’m very excited to see what other events the staff team will come up with and what the developer team has in stock for the new updates to come. :smile:

5 Likes

I highly recommend this server as I am a cop there are a bunch of people that are good at rp here on this server the thing I like the most is there is always another rp scenario right around the corner:grinning::+1:

5 Likes

I have been playing on the Core Roleplay server for a couple weeks now and I have been having a blast, the server is very well made. The custom jobs are fun and there is little to no lag. Had a great experience so far and plan to play on the server for a while.

5 Likes