Announcing FiveM Undocked for Android on Snapdragon

HELLO, USERS

Announcing Portable Edition of FiveM Experience Platform Launching Late 2021

Cfx.re puts rockets in pockets by releasing the FiveM experience platform on Qualcomm(R) Snapdragon™-powered Android devices, slated for release in the second half of 2021

Cfx.re (floating on the BAWSAQ under the stock ticker $CTFX :chart: ) is the leading provider of enhanced experience platforms with various experience releases across :rage: titles for the Microsoft (R) Windows (R) PC platform running Intel(R) or AMD(R) CPUs.

To ensure the future expansion of pocket rockeeeeets and lead to the question ‘is that a phone in your pocket or are you just playing RP?’ being asked somewhere on a daily basis, Cfx.re has been working on Advanced Technology.

Starting somewhere around H2 2021 (tentatively), we’ll be launching the FiveM Undocked platform for Android-based smartphones and other handsets using ARMv8 or ARMv9 CPU architecture and Qualcomm(R) Adreno™ graphics processing units, with others to follow depending on technical capability.

The above shows the basic framework of the so-called ‘story mode’ allowing modern experiences on portable platforms driving into walls on a Samsung(R) Galaxy(R) Z™ Fold(R) 2(R) mobile device running the Qualcomm :rainbow: Snapdragon :dragon: 865+ Mobile Platform :plate_with_cutlery:.

Future exploration of this subject will be posted on future dates that do not start with the first day in the fourth month of the current or any past or future year. :black_joker: Not a joke. We swear. :crossed_fingers: :no_good: :crossed_fingers:

59 Likes

April 1 haha what a funny joke :clown_face: :clown_face:

20 Likes

is this a joke or are you actually serious about it

10 Likes

Finally! Been following closely at the development before it was announced, glad to see it’s finally being pushed forward!

10 Likes

Not the minute-long loading screen :smile:

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Great demo

5 Likes

:upside_down_face: you’ll find out late 2021!

5 Likes

optimizations are not ported yet

neither is cache or foolishness

3 Likes

the file dates show there’s kindaaaa not been any work on it in a month or so so we rushed this together instead of running benchmark mode

{
	if (dwUserIndex > 0)
	{
		return 0x80070005;
	}

pState->Gamepad.sThumbRX = 0x3FFF;
	pState->Gamepad.sThumbLY = -0x5FFF;
	pState->Gamepad.bRightTrigger = 0xE0;

static DWORD a = 0;
	pState->dwPacketNumber = a++;

return 0;
}

good input

9 Likes

BEAST lets goo

4 Likes

PogChamp

2 Likes

Sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have been close to the development of this as well. Been sitting on this Snaily design for a while now… Can finally share it now though!

15 Likes

its 1st of april lmao

3 Likes

nobody said it’d be releasing today lmao

5 Likes

Finally! I assume FXServer will be available for my android within the year :wink:.

6 Likes

D bubbs for president of the USA

4 Likes

Can’t wait to play on my amazon kindle! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bruh i forgot what the date today is, actually made me exited :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Finally, a mobile version of GTA5 City Joiner! I can’t wait to play my favourite city (and only that city, no dual clanning!! :no_good_woman: :no_good_woman:) on the go!

Another brilliant innovation from the cfx™ people™.

7 Likes

Any news on iOS? I heard they’ve been making some good progress on quantum processors.

6 Likes