All in one UI PACK (Notify , Text UI , Request)

[Video]

Preview

[Features]

• Notify - Can be customized
  • Notify - Responsive with all monitors
  • Notify - 3 themes and 3 types that you can add more
  • Text UI - 3 Themes and Infinity color ( you can put any color hex )
  • Text UI - Client-side trigger and export for open and close
  • Text UI - You can use any script
  • Request Menu - send trigger event with infinity parameter to client or server-side
  • Request Menu - easy to use
  • ALL - We put all files as open source for you, you can change anything like theme, position, sound, and …

Download

Click Here

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~450
Requirements No
Support Yes 24/7

:rainbow: Character Creator

:rainbow: Register System

:rainbow: Notification

2 Likes

Good job bro♥️

1 Like

ummm no, thank you i better use ox_lib where i already have this lol

ok use it :man_shrugging:

remove your discord and add direct download. why do we have to join your stupid discord.

people don’t read rules huh

My bad, wrong release. Make sure your download link on Tebex is a direct download not a discord link.

I discussed this with tebex, I always have updates for scripts every day, because I can’t find customers and send the new version of that script. Tebex suggested me that I give them a role in Discord so that they can see a text channel and download the latest version, of course, I will send a zip file that helps get tebex role from Discord through its bot to see the channels.
What is your suggestion to send new update for old customer?

Forum rules mention the opposite. If you want to update your customers use keymaster delivery and escrow ignore all files.

This is very strange why this hard way has been chosen for us, ok I will do it but find a solution for this issue so that we customers can communicate and give them training or anything even by email