Alamo City - Sandy Shores Revamp | FiveM Map | V1

Alamo City - Sandy Shores/Blaine County Revamp
Alamo City turns Blaine county into a bustling metropolis! With a thrilling highway system built for racing, a downtown business district, vibrant inner communities, and top-notch sports stadiums, you’ll have the ultimate playground for incredible adventures!

Purchase Here

Get This Map FREE And Our Entire Map Collection With Our Gold Membership! Join Here

Purchase Here

Purchase Here

Purchase Here

Purchase Here

More Photos Below

More Photos

This is a very early version and you may run into bugs and thats why the listing price is very low for a map of this scale… we do plan on frequently updating this map via keymaster

Update Plans

• AI paths [No Adjusted Ai Paths In Current Version]
  • Night LODs
  • Interiors
  • UI Map
  • Texture Updates
  • Base game Highway connections
  • Mansion neighborhood

Known Issues

• Invisible Wall near junk yard
  • Showing Store LODs from base game map

My Other Maps

Escrowed | Yes
Subscription-based | Optional
Requirements | None
Support | Yes

6 Likes

ps2 textures

2 Likes

I mean, good work and all that, but he’s not wrong :smiley: It doesn’t even remotely fit to the gta world

Dude You’re knit picking… its a mod which you shouldn’t expect to be rockstar games quality tbh. Still a pretty amazing map

1 Like

Your paying for it its supposed to be top quality. GTA 5 mods has high quality mods and they’re free.

Well im sorry that you feel that way sir and you’re obligated to your own opinion! It has a video and pictures previews for you to look at to see if it suits yours needs and to help you determine if you would to like purchase this map or not. We do plan on to continuously update this map to better improve all aspects…

Well we are sorry that you feel this way about this map… We respect your opinion and will take it into consideration to better improve this map and our future releases as well! Thanks for the feedback

We will take your feed back into consideration for planned updates. Thanks for the review

wow good job !

1 Like

We appreciate the positive Feedback!

Fixed Issues | Updated via Keymaster [11/14/23]

• Invisible wall removed - Downtown Underpass
  • Invisible wall removed - Industrial Area
  • Beer Store LOD removed
1 Like

Is there nature traffic and peds for the area?

Traffic/AI paths are currently planned for a future update!

Gotcha. How about the map and mini map? Is one created for this?

not bad for the price. i might scoop this later this week.

1 Like

Yea that is also planned… This is just basically a early version of the map.

Some current plans

• AI paths
  • Interiors
  • UI Map
  • Texture Updates
  • Base game Highway connections
  • Mansion neighborhood
1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Cfx has yet to update the issues above. Or are you waiting on them to clear the update then update it?

Yea sorry i kind of announced that a bit early… its still pending approval for escrow… give it some time

1 Like

Nice! The price is good. I’ll purchase now. Looking forward to the updates.

1 Like