AIStrikesV - AI driven airstrikes!

Would it be less glitchy if I temporary change the bombushaka in another plane?

1 Like

yes, lazer should be fine.

1 Like

I too have a zombie server, and am experiencing the same issue as @cwherry17. I can say it is not a slow disk issue because I have an SSD in my rig with 8gb DDR4 and a good graphics card, and my internet is 100mbps fiber. I also have the server running on a VPS .

1 Like

How will I survive if I use Heavy and need to run 100 meters… :joy:

But cheers, I love this and will use this soon :smiley:

Could this be done via the map / waypoint = can someone do it?

1 Like

Does this work for ESX?

/s

I had originally done it, but it was very unstable (sometimes returning nil for no reason) so I removed it.

The planes are flying very low and heavy planes are falling to the ground. Is there a solution to this, or if you tell me where they are in the lines of code, I can change the coordinates there are really too many lines :smile:

yeah i know, it was originally intended as a joke script. I unfortunately have abandoned fivem development, so i really cannot fix it. If someone wants to attempt a big optimization or wants to try to remove all the spaghetti code, go ahead and use my code as you wish, you have my permission.

amazing XD

Hello @IceHax,
first at all great script!
I’ve reworked it for my own fittings and added a “airstrike Item” u can buy and use to do airstrikes.
I also added the function to set a Waypoint on the Map where the airstrike have to go down.
The aircrafts are now flown by neutral npcs (before it was flown by marines that will attack yourself if you got Stars because they are cops! big Thanks to @Lepke1 for finding out!)
I also added that the aircrafts always spawn about 1,5 kilometers away from the marked point so you don’t have to wait longtime.
Sry for my bad english but here is a video to show u what i mean:

I have used the “medium” command and added some shots because light is too light and armaggedon crashes my client xD

Do u allow me to upload it?

Greetings,
Mikrolai.

EDIT:
I’ve seen IceHax already allowed it…
“…go ahead and use my code as you wish, you have my permission.”

NOTE THAT IT’S FOR ESX ONLY

Big thanks to @AndrewChengP for testing it so many times! With him I was able to make it work without messing around in the esx_basicneeds/esx_extraitems config.

Greetings,
Mikrolai.

airstrike_finally_working.rar (46.2 KB)

4 Likes

nice work my man

1 Like

Would I be able to use the new avenger by chance? Or a different era bomber?

Can you possibly make this for qbcore?

If you got any other aircraft model loaded on your server you want to use you can simple go into AIStrikesV/airstrikes_client.lua and change this section:

AddEventHandler(“Airstrike:Execute”, function(x,y,z,attacktype)
CreateThread(function()
local wanted_model=“s_m_m_movalien_01” --Marine Army Guard
local modelHash = GetHashKey(wanted_model)
local hash = GetHashKey(“lazer”)

just change “lazer” to the model you want

Sorry but I can’t because I never did anything for qbcore and don’t be able to test it.
But you can do it by yourself. go into airstrike_item/server.lua and replace the content with something like this:

– Example

QBCore.Functions.CreateUseableItem(‘airstrike’, function(source, item)

local Player = QBCore.Functions.GetPlayer(source)

if not Player.Functions.GetItemByName(item.name) then return end

– Trigger code here for what item should do

ExecuteCommand(“airstrike medium”)

end)

here is the full docu:

let me know if you get it working so we can upload it here too.

nice. Good job.

dito. :slight_smile: was your idea!