Air Trafficking - Drugs Job (Trashmaster Job redeaux) Standalone

This is an adaptation of Twisteraa’s Trashmaster job, posted yesterday (link below)…

Still a few kinks to work out, and there will be limited support, but figured this may help someone else as it helped me!

NOTES:
-Three of the coordinates are to custom airports in my server, you’ll need to relocate
-Used the “ha420” because it’s a cool little plane, but you can change to whichever you’d like

UPDATE:
-Updated marker coordinates, can see easily when returning plane

ORIGINAL POST CREDIT (Twisteraa’s):

DRUGS JOB DOWNLOAD:

Video Demo:

5 Likes

Looks good and the code looks good too, thanks for your contribution to the community this should help me and others :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thx – & all credit for the code goes to Twisteraa, I just edited what he did… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make marker for deleting the plane

1 Like

You already had the marker in there, I just missed updating the coordinates… All set! :metal:

1 Like

1 Like

That plane speedometer, is it possible to get that? So clean :smiley:

1 Like

For sure! Are you talking about the instrument panel or the HUD on the left by the mini map?

2 Likes

Wow you are a nice guy man… The instrument panel :smiley:

hi @e5280Gaming this is nice script but have 2 problem !
1- dont give cash (12,900)
2- if you get plan and cancel job give notification you get 12,900 on start job

pls help me

I do this for fun because I love the game and wish everyone else had the same outlook – if they did this community would look a lot ddifferent (as would our servers).

It’s funny because someone threw some shade at this guy for this script in the comments but I absolutely love it.

That’s one piece I understand nothing about, unfortunately. The connection on the server side and to the database may be an issue but I’m not sure how to fix.

If anyone has any luck getting it to function properly please share! I’ll update the script.

1 Like

this wont work shows marker at airport but when you click to do mission nothing happens to click again you have to restart server.

the trashmaster script works great but airtraffic script dont any help please thanks

FIXXED IT---- works now just added code from trash script fxmanifest.lua…

fx_version ‘adamant’

game ‘gta5’

description ‘MHC - Pilot’

version ‘0.0.1’

server_scripts {
–mysql
@async/async.lua’,
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua’,
‘pilot-s.lua’
}

client_scripts {
‘pilot-c.lua’,
‘config.lua’

}

dependencies {
‘mysql-async’,
‘async’
}
I was hoping on delivery you could drop drugs like in gta trever trafficing mission but works great Thanks. Dont forget to change cords for delivery its in alimo sea … if use plane that lands in water ! leave cords. anyone know how to drop the drugs?

1 Like

thanks for finding the fix! sorry I was lazy and didn’t want to change coordinates from all of my airports… I randomly found this script being used in another server and they hadn’t updated yet (but you could fly slow over the sea to pickup or deliver – just have to be quick with “E” lol)

Don’t you have a ESX version?

No, it’s standalone. You’ll need to adapt it.

it doesnt work for me can you help with this?

what issue are u having?