[STANDALONE] [Release] TrashMaster JOB

Hey there,

I’ve been working on my custom framework and i wanted to share the first job that i have made!

Updates will be pushed to GitHub!

• Start the job (Marker)

• You are spawned in the truck

• Coords are set

• Drive to the coords and collect the trash

• Drive to the other dumpster and collect it too

• Choose if you want to continue working or return to the base

• You are awarded

This Job is made for my framework so the awards are EP, in the next update there is going to be ESX support!

Github: TrashMaster Download

PREVIEW

IDLE

IN THE MARKER

WHEN TRUCK IS SPAWNED

WHEN NEAR DUMP

8 Likes

Looks good!

But…if it’s on github… why* keep it in a .rar file? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Updatingg, right now :smiley:

Thanks for your contribution to the community, A preview video would be good to see what i’d be downloading, overall good resource <3

1 Like

There is a preview :slight_smile:

There’s literally a video in the last line. :rofl:

Anyway. Nice resource. Can’t wait for the ESX version. May also be cool to insert a trash bag prop in the truck every time you do a pickup to make it more realistic. Seems weird grabbing trash from a bunch of buildings only to return back to base with an empty truck.

Good job dude! Keep em’ coming.

1 Like

Thanks bro!

Maybe i will upload the ESX version tommorow, i only need to implemend the esx add money and its done actually😃

I will make something like, AttachEntityToVehicle or something like that👌

Oops, sorry my bad my eyes are getting a bit old xD

2 Likes

No problems, everyone misses something everyday soo​:smiley::ok_hand:

dobra rabota @Twisteraa

Благодаря! Thanks for the Bulgarian support too! I will upload multi lang version soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

ADDED BULGARIAN TRANSLATION!

If you want to use Bulgarian, you just need to remove these “–” before the bulgarian translation and add them to the English translation!

Updated Blip name from: Trashmaster to Trashmaster Job

23/07/2021

TODO

• Add ESX Support

• Add objects to the vehicle when you get the trash from the location

• Check if spawn area is clear, if it is then spawn the truck, if it’s not return message to wait

:clap: :clap: NICE!!! THANK YOU!!!

Apologies in advance, I did not use your code as intended… I changed it into a drug air-trafficking job with drop offs and pick ups at my rando airports. :metal: :metal: I’m such a noob at writing server code so this never would have been possible by myself.

Now testing some additional functions like task_plane_chase just to make it interesting.

A non-esx job like this doesn’t exist out there so thank you! Happy to share with you to re-post if you’re interested. :metal: :handshake: :airplane:

1 Like

Your idea is wayyy cooler, if you want to upload it go for it, but please add credits :slightly_smiling_face: Would love to use your edited version in my custom framework!

If you have any suggestions please open an issue ticket in github!

UPDATE

Added 3 more locations for dumps

Truck spawns everytime with trash in the back

23/07/2021

TODO

• Add ESX Support

• Check if spawn area is clear, if it is then spawn the truck, if it’s not return message to wait!

Nice job

1 Like

Thank you mate, i will be releasing new script soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you are! Not sure I should re-release seeing as though I didn’t change much if any of your code? Just edited and removed a few lines.

Should point out these changes were made prior to your last iteration.

1 Like

Great job, sir!

I will give it a go

1 Like

Just so it’s easier to find for others:

1 Like