AI Peds and vehicles being created with OneSync Inf

Client

Using canary? no
Windows version: latest

Server

Operating system: win10
Artifact version: 1671

Incident

Summary: Since the latest update (server and client), AI peds and vehicle being created with OneSync infinity.
The server getting them with the events entityCreating and entityCreated, after 2 seconds, it also getting them with the event entityRemoved.
Expected behavior: AI peds and vehicles shouldn’t be created at all.
Actual behavior: AI peds and vehicles being created and being deleted 2 seconds later.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Make sure you are using Onesync Infinity
  2. Add this script server-sided:
AddEventHandler("entityCreating", function(ent)
    print("Creating", ent, NetworkGetEntityOwner(ent), GetEntityType(ent))
end)

AddEventHandler("entityCreated", function(ent)
    print("Created", ent, NetworkGetEntityOwner(ent), GetEntityType(ent))
end)

AddEventHandler("entityRemoved", function(ent)
    print("Removed", ent, NetworkGetEntityOwner(ent), GetEntityType(ent))
end)
  1. Just go randomly on the map and you can see these prints spamming the server.

Server/Client? idk, probably client.

Any additional info: I don’t know if it’s in purpose or not (I hope not) because it was a really good method to block vehicles and peds from being created by cheaters and ban them.

BTW, I tried to teleport the entities when they are being created, and you can see them for ~1 second.

This sounds very familiar to what I was experiencing here:

1 Like

Seems like it’s the same, I hope this is a bug and not intended to be like that.

Revert your server build back to 2655 for now until there is a fix.

I’ll try.
I hope they fix it fast, because they also fixed some (a lot) bugs with CreateVehicle server sided on this version, and added DeleteEntity server sided, which was really helpful to my server.

Besides this bug, this update was :fire: :fire:

I agree, those are great features that I could utilize as well, so :crossed_fingers: that a resolution comes soon.

1 Like

If it’s the same issue as linked above I assume this can be closed?

I guess…

Closing this, feel free to discuss anything you find in the other topic. Flag it if you need it reopened

OP request, issue seems not to be the same