Random NPC Spawns, Vehicles/Peds flickering at a distance

I just noticed today that after the client update that peds are spawning erratically on onesync.
They are spawning in the streets, with their arms straight out, outside of their vehicles leaving them abandoned on the streets.

I see that the commits are related to coords so maybe this was an unintended consequence.

This is with server build 2671.

Vehicles/Peds are also flashing at a distance as well.

1 Like

And you somehow didn’t notice this at all for the past week the OneSync/population changes have been on canary?

Anyway, need more info - context, mainly: amount of players/nearby, configuration settings used, preferably a full step-by-step repro.

No sorry, the last server artifact I was using was 2641, and just now updated it today to 2671.

As for context, I was the only one in my dev server, which is what really surprised me to see this kind of issue.

As for a repro, I was able to reproduce this on the server build 2671, with only the following resources running:

• fivem
  • spawnmanager
  • sessionmanager
  • mumble-voip
  • hardcap
  • chat
  • screenshot-basic

I’m going to revert my server build back to 2641 to see if that resolves the issue, then incrementally update the server build until the issue arises.

** Update **
After testing many server repos now. The last known good build I can utilize that doesn’t crash or have the bug mentioned above introduced is 2655. 2656 + 2660 crash server side. 2669-2671 the bug exists. Hope this helps.

Here is a location which you can test at:

1 Like

Let me introduce you to my beyblade-resource. It’s the perfect way to reproduce this issue, all you need to do is SPIN!!! Too lazy to move your mouse quickly? That’s where my beyblade-resource comes in the place. All you need to do is run this code and go into first person

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  while true do
    Citizen.Wait(3)
    SetGameplayCamRawPitch(-0.405)
    SetGameplayCamRawYaw(74.115)
  end
end)

Don’t ask me what those numbers mean, because i don’t know…

1 Like

Thanks @Poggu I did forget to mention that. You do actually need to move your mouse and look around for this to occur more frequently. I do apologize if I kind of implied that previously though as it didn’t cross my mind that someone would spawn in and not look around :rofl:

version last 2683 npc good

Version ?
The latest version for servers is 2766.
And i can confirm we have OneSync issues also.
All the above issues we have also, but on top of that
we also have the issue that AI is randomly spawning
as the driver in players vehicles.

This happens when we spawn in a car or when a
player leaves his car, then a AI just spawns behind
the wheel.

We are unable to kill this AI, unable to drag him out
of the car, rendering the car completely useless as we
are also unable to /dv it.

False, same issue.

i use traficadjuster and fix

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.