Advanced (Realistic) Fishing - FiveM QBCore/ESX Script

oh, you mean those emojis :heavy_check_mark: :x: :tropical_fish: that defines the type of notification you got ?
if you want I can make a config option that you can turn them ON/OFF

That would be appreciated! Its a nice feature, but having the option to turn them off would be amazing.

Hi @Bostra & @Confetti23
I made an update to the script, and now there is an option to turn ON/OFF the emojis.
Enjoy :blush:

You’re awesome. Thanks for the quick update. Otherwise it’s been a great script so far!

You are welcome :blush:

Hello there!

I’m not able to change the text for qb-target?

Hi @ResideRP :blush:
Do you mean the target labels ? I think I didn’t add them to translation section in the config file, I’ll add them in the next update.

I bought your script and what to do with watches and coins? no buyer?

1 Like

Hi @XoTTaBbi4 :blush:
They are just random items that I putted in the treasure section, you can change them for any rare item you want your players to find in the treasure box.

Thank you, everyone understood the script interesting in the future, we can still buy something from you. Can blips be changed?

1 Like

That’s nice to hear :blush:
of course, you can change the blips color, sprite, scale and the blip’s name label. you can find everything in the config file.

Sorry didn’t notice thanks

1 Like

is it possible to get a config trigger success on catching fish or selling fish? I’d like to integrate my skills system into the fishing if possible.

Hi @Bostra :blush:
if you like and it helps you I’ll definitely do it of course.

I really appreciate it if you can. Best fishing script!

1 Like

Any update on this? Thanks!

Hi @Bostra :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll make your update right away. Do you want the triggered event for server or client side ?

client please and thank you!

Hi @Bostra :blush:
I made your update, you can download the updated version from keymaster.

Those event will be triggered
when catch a fish:

dz-fishing:client:CatchFish -- args(fish name)

when selling fishes:

dz-fishing:client:SoldFishes -- args(fishes amount, total selling price)

hope you enjoy them :blush:

1 Like

Script looks great keep it up.

1 Like