Advanced Pepper Spray - With decontamination spray - Standalone [Paid]

ezgif-5-38c31c9ece

Advanced Pepper Spray

Preview

An pepper spray that temporarily irritates the eyes and mucous membranes, used to stun and incapacitate a person, police use of pepper spray to control rioters.

With this complete configuration this script will adapt to the needs of your server!

Purchase this resource

Tebex

Features

• Fully customizable, with this complete configuration this script will adapt to the needs of your server!

• Decontamination system, with a spray you can decontaminate the citizens easily, with a sound and an effect!

• Creation of pepper spray, in the configuration you can set up unlimited pepper sprays with different characteristics!

• Rubbing the eyes and spitting, when you are gassed, you can rub your eyes or spit on the ground to reduce the effects of the pepper spray.

• Spit particle, when you spit, water will appear on the ground.

• Gas mask, when you have a gas mask you can’t be gassed.

• Reloading point, to refill your pepper spray or decontamination spray, you can easily set up points on the map.

• Intensity of the effect, as soon as you are gassed, the effect will depend on the recovery rate.

• Permission system, this script is ESX, QBCore, Ace and standalone compatible.

• Language, this resource is available in French and English, you can still add your own language for your server in configuration!

Test it out

You can test our resources for free, to learn more follow our website.

Documentation

Find our complete documentation which contains the help list for the configuration of our scripts, as well as the use of the FiveM Assets Escrow

Other

The pepper spray proposed in the script is available for free download!
The Advanced Pepper Spray uses FiveM escrow system.

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 700
Requirements None
Support Yes
11 Likes

hello @Rytrak your script is version “Standalone” or need a specific framework?.

1 Like

srry me bad I did not read the title well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi! The script is standalone, but in the configuration it can be compatible in ESX or QBCore :slight_smile:

hahahahaha i dont know if i will need it but i love you and your work!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

It has run well on my server
This is a great project, well done!

1 Like

Well done. I’m sure this script won’t be leaked by some people

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!

Any chance of an update to allow for the use of items instead of a command? a friend bought this for a QB server and we prefer to have equipment as inventory items over commands

1 Like

Hi, you can totally make the pepperspray and decontamination spray into an item by the file “cl_utils.lua” where you have the commands for this give the weapon, about the item being a weapon I think you can do it easily :slight_smile:

Is it onesync compatible? We had an older pepper spray script which doesn’t work with onesync

1 Like

Hello,
Our script is compatible with onesync and from now with ace permissions!

does it work on AI or just other players?

1 Like

Pepperspray only works on players and not AIs

Discover how to use our Advanced Pepper Spray with this video from KurdsLabs!

Can you provide the unlock version of w_pi_pepperspray, I want to modify his texture

any chance you got this to work trying to do the same thing?

not tried yet, will respond back if we get a result

wish the eyes effect was more blurry or hard to see instead of just moving around