Advanced FPS Booster [Standalone]

Description:

The script allows you to optimize the game by hiding invisible peds, vehicles and objects. It also allows you to disable shadows, light effects, and enable Ultra low textures, and Much More!
All options can be seen on the showcase.

Features

• Ability to change the default button for opening the menu (KeyMapping)
  • Settings Saved in Kvp, which means that once a menu is set, it will automatically set every time.
  • Ability to set default enabled options in config

Result

The results are as follows

Important Links

You can test this script by yourself, on our Dev Server

My Other Works

Code is accessible Web: Yes, Lua: No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 300
Requirements None (Standalone)
Support Yes, on our Discord
4 Likes

Why would a player want this over a server optimising their poor assets/scripts?

The script was made for people with weak computers who, even with good server optimization, have few fps, due, for example, to a weak graphics card. Then this script will help such players

1 Like

For me the test server doesnt work

Now should be fine! Sorry

Note: Default Open key is F11

I open it with /fpsMenu, well… it’s true, the script works and the fps will no drop but the problem is that the city will be very ugly, glitched texture and sometimes you dont see the vehicles around you (only ped floating with sit animation). So i need think about it, but anyway it’s a good work, maybe with some adjustment about texture around map it’s a 100% useful script!

It depends which options you turn on in the menu. The option with enabling textures on Ultra Low causes these problems with ugly city and buggy texutras. This is an option for those who need as many extra fps as possible, you don’t have to select all of them to feel the difference. I’ll look into the problem of some more cars and let you know

1 Like

Hey! We have fixed the problems with disappearing cars, and the flashing world. Now the script for me works perfectly. As for the “Switch Textures to Ultra Low” option, it works more or less like this:

Before:

After:

will you give us a second chance? :smiley:

Absolutely yes! Tomorrow when I back from work I will test it again, thank you guys you are amazing! :heart:

Thanks! Words like that really motivate me to work and it’s just so nice to hear something like that! Thank you!

It would be interesting, to enable the options true or false, to activate AC permissions, so, give certain permissions to users that are only necessary and perhaps not abuse with the advantages that it may give.

I can do something like that!

1 Like

You can create exports for every function in menu, so everyone can create own system

Tested, and… i buy it, A M A Z I N G work!!!

EDIT: I have a problem, now i’m not able to change the weather of my server, is possible to change this in lua? Maybe is something in loop about TimeCycle, if you can please disable it and let me know when i can download it again :heart:

You can join our discord, there we inform about all updates. Yes, exports and disabling commands or bind will be done. Also the weather will be fixed ;d

1 Like

Its Done ^^ :smiley:

1 Like