ADT_Parkmeters v3.2 : Park your vehicles (persistant) [Paid] [ESX]

any one have the problem the when you goin to pay say not enough money when i have on cash 89,960,768 ??

this script is great, however i have a question before buying it, are the parking meters on all existing parking spaces or is it up to us to configure each parking space with cordinates?

There is a lot of parkings meters everywhere if you start the mapping sold with this resource.

1 Like

I have been looking for a parking meter resource. A couple of questions, not sure if they were covered.

1. Do existing meters work? Is the resource set to use the model or the coordinates of your added meters?
  2. Does this work with ESX Legacy? I noticed that you had issues with “shitty ESX versions” and I won’t buy it without this assurance.
  3. Can this easily be edited to suit a server’s UI? My server will make wide use of target menus (like bt-target). I won’t ask you to make it work for me, I just want to be able to adapt it.
  4. Along the same lines as #3, can this be modified easily to use OxMySQL? I will be slowly replacing all mysql-async and ghmattimysql calls with Ox as I finish my server.

Thanks in advance.

Hi
It works with existing parkmeters (it detect the 3d model)
It works with ESX (but not compatible with kachakters)
You can adapt it easily to use it with menues
You can easily use OxMySQL by changing the line where the requests are made

Will it work with esx_multicharacter or does it not work with any multiple characters options? Is it because of the way they add “char1” and “char2” etc to the identifier? Usually that’s the Rockstar licence.

The problem is the char1 and char2 but if you have a hook function that give you if you use char1 or char2, you can use my script by changing some lines of code

Hello, does the vehicle repair itself visually or not?

Yes, it repair itself, there is no possiblity in GTA V to stock damage state of vehicles

I have this Problem and i dont have a Fix for That

Start script after ESX

link not working

Hi,

It’s fixed !

Standalone version perhaps? We would love to bridge this with our custom framework instead.