[ADDON][ESX] Inventory HUD - Vehicle trunk 2.4.0

[ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_inventoryhud_trunk] An error happens on MySQL for query "[object Object]": ER_DUP_ENTRY: Duplicate entry 'VER 332 ' for key 'plate'
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
    at process.<anonymous> (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
    at <anonymous>
    at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
    at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
    at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
    at Protocol._parsePacket (mysql-async.js:5941:23)
    at Parser.write (mysql-async.js:6198:12)
    at Protocol.write (mysql-async.js:5701:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (mysql-async.js:693:28)
    at emitOne (events.js:116:13)
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:16608) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_DUP_ENTRY: Duplicate entry 'VER 332 ' for key 'plate'
    at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:244:14)
    at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2109:18)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
    --------------------
    at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4728:23)
    at Promise (mysql-async.js:4970:12)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at execute (mysql-async.js:4967:26)
    at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:4985:5)
    at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:96:41
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
[ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_inventoryhud_trunk] An error happens on MySQL for query "[object Object]": ER_DUP_ENTRY: Duplicate entry 'FDM 005 ' for key 'plate'
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: unexpected PromiseRejectEvent
    at process.<anonymous> (internal/process/promises.js:27:25)
    at <anonymous>
    at Query.db.query [as _callback] (mysql-async.js:4973:13)
    at Query.Sequence.end (mysql-async.js:280:24)
    at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2122:8)
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 3)
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ER_DUP_ENTRY: Duplicate entry 'FDM 005 ' for key 'plate'
    at Query.Sequence._packetToError (mysql-async.js:244:14)
    at Query.ErrorPacket (mysql-async.js:2109:18)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:211:7)
    at addChunk (_stream_readable.js:263:12)
    at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:250:11)
    --------------------
    at Pool.query (mysql-async.js:4728:23)
    at Promise (mysql-async.js:4970:12)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at execute (mysql-async.js:4967:26)
    at Object.global.exports [as callback] (mysql-async.js:4985:5)
    at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:96:41
Error: (node:16608) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 4)

^^ Related to when the script suddenly stops working and needs to be restarted, after restart this is what comes up

I am using esx_advancedgarage and its saying “This is not your vehicle” i was using another trunk system with different tables but made sure to remove it completely to avoid any mishaps (including in the DB)

is there any way to just make it for every vehicle, as opposed to just owned? i would much rather have that anyway

How about check config file?

Im getting this warning, is this okay?

Ah i actually did, as i do for every file. I just glanced over it. Much appreciated.

After making it to where you can access any vehicles inventory, regardless of which vehicle i use, if its a random civs, or if its my own, it now just sais “There is no vehicle nearby” , the only way i could get the notification to pop up, is by walking away, opening my normal inventory, then walking back and trying it. Here is an example of the issue https://streamable.com/4y9qa

When I buy a car and climb, I press F2 and jump out of the equipment out of stock

I am already using the Inventoryhud 2.0 update and saw this was released (honestly didn’t think this would get released so soon) and literally SQUEALED. such a girl, I know
I will be testing this out with different vehicles and people but I want to say that regardless I love the effort and you for this <3.

Looking forward to seeing if items also stay after being logged out.

The items are staying, just tried to disconnect and connect back in and the items were in the trunk still. Also tried to restart the server and theyre still there. Need to check if theyre in the trunk if you get the car from the impound

1 Like

Ty for this response hun <3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How did you get it to work? the inventory hud 1.0 was working perfect, when i add the 2.1, it gets stuck and you cant even move or anything…

I believe it has nothing to do with the garage
check the requirements

Delete your server cache.

did that…

First i got the inventory hud 2.1 deleted the cache, and added it to the server, gave me the same issue. then added the trunk inventory and still had the same issue

i have almost same problem , when i press Y the truck open and close for 1ms and nothing happen
i have ESX Inventory HUD version ‘1.1’ and ESX trunk inventory version “2.0.1”

I have everything uploaded in my server and put in server.cfg but when opening the trunk does not open it I press L and does nothing in return the inventory hud if that works for me.
pls help me , thanks for advanced.

Really great job again ! But doesn’t work with
Esx_jb_eden_garage :sob:

That is just a script that store the vehicle… the inventory is saved in a differente table

What lockpick system do you use?