[ADDON][ESX] Inventory HUD - Vehicle trunk 2.4.0

using esx_garage here (has part’s of esx_advancedgarage coding added) and just tried it and worked fine also. Pulled parked car out of garage and was able to throw items right into it. Showed on the right side and saved in MySQL db for that cars trunk.

Using Kuana_garage and i can’t open the trunk

I mean i cant no access to the trunk inventory while the trunk is opening

A function for accessing a dead players inventory would be sick!

same here using eden garage and cannot access the trunk just says trunk open replaced the inventory hud updated files cleared cache and still no luck

how to open the trunk ? my script didnt work :frowning:

multiple people having the same problem

does anyone has a fix for the (you don’t own this car) problem :frowning:

what button are you using to open the menu?

can confirm this isnt working for me either, keeps saying not ur vehicle or no vehicle nearby.

using drp_garage

yea me to :frowning:

Installed esx_advancedgarage and now this is working without problems, also i changed the key to f2 (which is default esx_inventoryhud key)

Question: How do i access custom vehicles trunk? Nothing is happening but regular vehicles works just fine. I might just be stupid but im pretty new to this stuff…

if u change ur garage, does it wipe every vehicle stored?

Then make one.

depends on the database part in the script and the value’s. You can keep the vehicle database the same, but then you will have to edit the script and probably database.

1 Like

ok ill look into it, i have a server so using a new garage system is a bit of work

Found a bug where if i try to go to another persons trunk it doesnt say anything for me but then after that i cant access my own trunk either anymore, have to restart the resource for it to start working again.

Translation [en] [black_money] does not exist

You miss comma on line 11