[ADDON][ESX] Inventory HUD - Vehicle trunk 2.4.0

I can store items in a trunk, and in other peoples car however if they try to store anything in the trunk it breaks the car trunk system (and they lose the items)

Any solutions?

how to add a capacity for a certain vehicle like an addon car?

There is a an exploit when player parked his unlocked car near the another players locked vehicle and then stand between them vehicles then pressed u that player can access another players trunk (Must turn around and face the others player vehicle to work)

I saw someone fixed the bug that randomly makes some players trunk disappear after some restart, but I don’t know how but this is what he said

Whoever initially wrote the trunk inventory resource decided to set vehicle trunks as unowned if a player who does not own the vehicle added or removed an item. Combine this with purging unowned trunks on server start (which should only be local’s cars) and you get the unfortunate side-effect of completely losing that inventory. This is now fixed on live.

1 Like

can give me link to load pls sir

Just released new version with many improvements and fixes! Check it out

1 Like

How good that you showed up!

[image]

Hey, I’m having a problem, the inventory works, except for the fact that I cannot place any items in the trunk, anyone know a fix? the only error I found was image

So the inventory is seems to be working flawlessly, but the trunk will not open. If i am not near a vehicle, i get the notif that there is no vehicle near by. Also if i am not near the trunk i get the notif that i have to stay by the trunk. No matter which vehicle or where i stand can i get the trunk inventory to open. Getting no errors on client or server side. Any Ideas?

1 Like

Hey i get this error, any help? https://gyazo.com/6240e73e73ec0bdeeff25597861c6eb8

@Insidious
I have the same problem.
I hope anyone can help

I am having problem getting the items from the trunk. This only happens when onesync is enabled. Is your script compatible with onesync?

Hello
I use this Vehicle trunk but i can put only weapons in the trunk and no items

Can i add items in a lua ?

progbar loads and then i can’t move my character and trunk doesn’t open

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:110: attempt to compare number 
with nil

the error

if targetItem.limit == -1 or ((targetItem.count + count) <= targetItem.limit) then

line 110

i can place items but not removed them, but i can remove weapons…
EDIT LINE 110 CHANGE LIMIT BY WEIGHT LOL

How woudl I go about changing the weight from localweight to getting the wight from item in database