[ADDON][ESX] Inventory HUD - Vehicle trunk 2.4.0

I don’t see weapons in my inventory. I’m right in the config

Config.IncludeCash = false - Include cash in inventory?
Config.IncludeWeapons = true - Include weapons in inventory?
Config.IncludeAccounts = true - Include accounts (bank, black money, …)?
Config.ExcludeAccountsList = {“bank”} - List of account names to be excluded from inventory
Config.OpenControl = 121 - Key for opening inventory. Edit html / js / config.js and change the key to close it.

Does anyone have a fix?

any errors in your f8 menu?

i get this error when i try to pull a drug out of the trunk i can put it in no isses i just cant pull it out.

this worked but now its passing an invalid saying i have no inventory space

I am having the same thing, did you solve it somehow?

I have this problem
Please help me!!!

Please did you ever find a fix to this problem I’m dealing with the same thing right now and I’ve spent 3 days trying to figure out why it’s happening

Does anyone know why the weapons dissapear in the trunk?

Try this…
When you go into your database where items are stored try to set the weight of the item to let’s say 10… then try to pull the item back into your inventory. It should let you put 10 back into your inventory.

What means this error in the console and how do I fix it?

did you find a fix for this issue i am having same problem but cant find anything

hi can some please help with this, i know its to do with the weight / limit but im not sure how and what to change
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:110: attempt to compare number with nil

thanks in advance :smiley:

Ok ill try ive been wondering about this… Right now all items are mainly set to 1 for weight and it doesnt show me a limit on the item for how many you can hold

im getting the same issue, did u get a fix ?

Hello here,

I am using a fresh install of esx_inventoryhud and esx_inventoryhud_trunk, however when I try to open a vehicle trunk my character gets stuck after the progress bar.

anyone have a solution? Should we activate the inventory weight on the character?
We get no error message, it’s a bit hard to debug

hi, i have installed this alongside inventory hhud and glovebox, player inventory is fine, glovebox wont open, and the trunk wont open either. are you able to help

did you find a fix for the trunk not opening?

Hi had the very same issue and only just solved it, can’t say its a perma fix but it corrects the issue.
In /server/esx_trunk-sv.lua, at line 110, comment out this
if targetItem.limit == -1 or ((targetItem.count + count) <= targetItem.limit) then
and replace with this
local targetItemQuantity = xPlayer.getInventoryItem(item).count
if targetItemQuantity > 0 then

1 Like

My itens are multiplying

this is definetly not a temporary fix