8Bit-Phone [ESX Phone][Release]

Do you Enjoy Releases Like This One?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

8Bit Phone Release!

First and foremost I want to state that this may be my last release, I appreciate everyone who has supported me this entire way and have used my resources and continue to use them, I am glad I have been able to supply you guys with more enjoyable scripts and features for your servers. I’m releasing this in hopes you guys can continue to make great work on it and release apps for it you are welcome to modify the code and make new apps and such and do a pull request at your own leisure.

What Is 8Bit Phone

8Bit is a highly modified version of mythic phone, with Alzar permission I have been told I can release this under a different name considering it is infact a rebuild for ESX. This took myself and an associate weeks to master this phone and work on it, We encourage you to use it on your server but we do have a few things for you to understand before using this.

Requirements

• Node JS
  • Tokovoip (But I recommend using mumble in future)
  • Basic Knowledge of reading code
    *You will be required to change the progress bars as well as notifications I am using a event notification for notifications and another event cl-prog for the progress bar you can search for these and change them if you wish to work with your server.
  • MYSQL
  • ESX Framework
  • Basic Knowledge of HTML (For modifying)
    I recommend you re-design and change the phone up don’t make it look like everyone elses.

This should work out of the gate if not refer to Node JS and install dependencies.

:cloud: Downlaod: Github

FAQ

Having issues with phone_app sql?

18 Likes

nc work :slight_smile:

cool!

Finally a worthy opponent for GCPHONE!!!

Thank you!

2 Likes

alot of credit to the editor i see

2 Likes

Im pretty sure mythic_base is a requirment for this release, correct me if im wrong tho.

Kinda Regards
Kreddy

Any idea how to build? Cuz apps wont show up.

Why all the files call ESX object ?, u only need one in main client and server…

very nice, although this looks a ton like alphone. Did you use alphone as a base?

Google is your best friend.
“JS - Due to how I have the JavaScript structured I have opted to setup webpack to minify the files into a single file. This makes it far easier to add content in the future and not have to mess around with importing as well as ensures the file that’s being included in the manifest file will always be the one that has all the data for it. Not sure if there’s any sort of major performance issues. When you clone the repo, cd into the html folder and use command yarn if you have yarn or npm install if you’re using npm and it will install all the required dependencies. After that run yarn run build or npm run build and it will build the minified build.js file needed.”

Neattttt Kriz! <3

how can i install this phone my local server?

Just re-create the table yourself without running the query and see how that works for you.

Missing the keys and add a foreign key

1 Like

love it … what about inventory are u planing on releasing it?

what is this?

Quite successful

I’m trying to create all the tables by hand but i’m pretty sure i am setting the keys and things like ‘character set utf8mb4’ wrong. How do i make this key ‘KEY tweets_charid (id)’ for example
Also getting this error

White screen problems. How to fix? and
Want to shoot a youtube video about how it works?