Lucid Visuals Includes:

Advanced Water Graphics
Breathtaking Visuals
Low & High-end PC optimized
Reflections like ( Ray tracing )
Enhanced Lighting
Amazing Night & Daytime
FPS Boosting ( some cases )
This was created for 5.99$ by Lapizh, it is a FiveM local graphics pack that gives a breathtaking experience to the FiveM community.

WEEKLY UPDATES

I

NOTE: Open IV is NOT needed for installation.

Download:

Download upon Purchase !

https://lucid-development.tebex.io/category/2196041?currency=USD

Installation:

Right click on FiveM press open file location then > fivem application data > citizen > common > data .

Drag and drop all files into < data >, and replace files if asked.

Launch FiveM and Enjoy <33

| Code is accessible | No |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A
| Requirements | FiveM |
**| Support | Yes |*3

1 Like

I purchased [ PAID ] Unity Visuals ( 3$ ) in May, with the promise of “FREE WEEKLY UPDATES”, with no way to download updates for it since they are not in keymaster and initial links with purchase are now 404. The discord on that Tebex page is now expired and the admins on your new discord let me know this is a separate product. Are you going to be offering those who purchased the previous packs a discount or upgrades to the new visuals pack you are selling now?

The lucid Visuals has nothing to do with unity, as of unity message me and I’ll send you a new invite link :slight_smile:

I bought the visual pack but where can I download it?

1 Like

Hi Nick, the download is available once you purchase it . If not check your email for instructions.

Umm… According to TOS, this MUST be an instant download either included in the email or via Cfx escrow. You aren’t supposed to require us to go to your website or your discord.

2 Likes

I’ve paid hours ago, please send me my product.

What was deleted ?

Hi there, you should get it upon purchase, there’s no need to join the server?

I only received a receipt email. No email with the purchase download

I’m in no way involved with this product but ummm… Did you check keymaster.fivem.net under granted assets?

Hi there please dm me .

of coarse I did. I finally had to leave a discord server I wanted to be in so that I could join theirs and get my product. Also, the package I downloaded has a password.

This is completely against FiveM TOS.

Under investigation, since not the first time poster has been told Discord deliveries are not allowed

Not sure what your talking about, a password is allowed and it’s on the package and in the discord. Shown in both. download upon purchase . This is following all TOS

The package is supposed to be sent to the buyer via link in the email for direct download or thru keymaster. The buyer isn’t supposed to need to go to your discord to download.

Hopefully that has been fixed.

This was fixed ages ago.

i never recived a download or email of any sort it shows my payment on tebex and discord link doesnt work

1 Like

Please provide your purchase number.