16 hrs and I am still unable to get REDM to load a server. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

RDR2 version? Full from Rockstar
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes several times
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications

|Processor|Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz|
|Installed RAM|32.0 GB|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|

What did you do to get this issue? Just trying to connect to a redm server for the first time
What server did you get this issue on? Westernrp
Latest CitizenFX_log file
[ 38422] [b1355_SteamChi] MainThrd/ CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\sweet\AppData\Local\RedM\RedM.app\data\cache\subprocess\RedM_b1355_SteamChild.exe” -steamchild:31032
[ 38422] [b1355_SteamChi] MainThrd/ game parent PID: 31032
[ 38422] [b1355_SteamChi] MainThrd/ waiting for process to exit…
[ 68312] [b1355_ROSLaunc] 13468/ SC JS message: SetGameLaunchState → {“launchState”:“running”,“message”:"",“titleName”:“rdr2”}
[ 368312] [b1355_ROSLaunc] 13468/ SC JS message: SetTitleInfo → {“batchEnd”:true,“branches”:[{“branchName”:12,“friendlyName”:“default”,“isDefault”:true}],“currentBranch”:12,“currentBranchFriendlyName”:“default”,“currentVersion”:“1.0.1355.18”,“externalInstall”:[],“friendlyName”:“Red Dead Redemption 2”,“parentApp”:null,“shortcuts”:{“desktop”:false,“startMenu”:false},“status”:{“entitlement”:true,“install”:true,“installLocation”:“C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Games\Red Dead Redemption 2”,“lastUsed”:“2021-07-02T21:23:42+00:00”,“preparing”:false,“queuePosition”:-1,“releaseState”:“available”,“totalBytes”:84664448,“updateBytes”:0,“updateProgress”:0,“updateState”:“notUpdating”,“updateTotal”:0},“titleName”:“rdr2”}
[ 622328] [b1355_GTAProce] RageNetTcpWorker/ ugc body: ticket=YWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFhYWFh&contentType=rdr2mission&queryName=GetMyBookmarkedContent&queryParams=%7blang%3a%5b%27en%27%2c%27fr%27%2c%27de%27%2c%27it%27%2c%27es%27%2c%27pt%27%2c%27pl%27%2c%27ru%27%2c%27es-mx%27%5d%7d&offset=0&count=500
[ 668312] [b1355_ROSLaunc] 13468/ SC JS message: SetTitleInfo → {“batchEnd”:true,“branches”:[{“branchName”:12,“friendlyName”:“default”,“isDefault”:true}],“currentBranch”:12,“currentBranchFriendlyName”:“default”,“currentVersion”:“1.0.1355.18”,“externalInstall”:[],“friendlyName”:“Red Dead Redemption 2”,“parentApp”:null,“shortcuts”:{“desktop”:false,“startMenu”:false},“status”:{“entitlement”:true,“install”:true,“installLocation”:“C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Games\Red Dead Redemption 2”,“lastUsed”:“2021-07-02T21:23:42+00:00”,“preparing”:false,“queuePosition”:-1,“releaseState”:“available”,“totalBytes”:84664448,“updateBytes”:0,“updateProgress”:0,“updateState”:“notUpdating”,“updateTotal”:0},“titleName”:“rdr2”}

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot

RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to RedM folder
C:\Users\sweet\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

RedM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? already uninstalled the antivirus…that was one issue solved.
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have tried deleting caches, save profiles, uninstalling and reinstalling REDM, Rockstar launcher and Red Dead redemption2. I have fixed the build to 1355, I have started it in Canary, I have tried typing in join in the f8 menu and also just clicking connect on the server.
First problem was AVAST so got rid of that. Then I just get stuck in the never ending loading screens with the UGC Body: ticket thing. And that is where I stay.

No matter what server I join I always end up with the UGC BODY: Ticket error message…and that is where it stays.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

OK going to continue with what I have tried.

Made sure all firewalls are allowing it.
Fresh installs of everything.
Tried the full version bought from rockstar launcher and also tried from steams red dead online version BOTH give me the UGC Body ticket message repeating and never gets past it.
I have deleted chaches, saved profiles and reverted to the OLD VERSION of REDM as suggested in another post.
NONE of this has worked. I have literally tried every single fix out there that has been suggested and to no avail.

the only thing I can think is trying to find a working zip file from someone and then downloading it to my pc to see if it is something that I have somehow missed.

PLEASE CFX LOOK AT THIS AND HELP ME. I WILL EVEN STREAM THE WHOLE CONSULT SO YOU CAN HAVE IT POSTED SOMEWHERE TO HELP OTHERS. I just want to enjoy the roleplay communities that have been created thanks to your program.

3 Likes

the f8 queue stops with this: init_core init 14 out of 14(edited)
Done with the init core init functions

then the UGC ticket body pops up and it never goes on to finish loading the map things and the rest of the programming. I do have this bad certificate in my programming though…so thinking this may be the issue. But still no closer to figuring this out. Still hoping and praying for some help or an answer. But I’m still trying.

1 Like

OK so process of elimination. I did a fresh install of REDM and the f8 queue went all the way thru. Tried to connect and it tells me I needed to update my cache. After the update of the cache the f8 will not go all the way thru. The update causes the f8 queue to get stuck at the ugc body part. So a mandatory update breaks the redm f8 queue. Any ideas?

1 Like

FINALLY have succeeded in getting this to work. So there were a couple things that I think messed with why it didn’t work. First off I only have ONE game version downloaded now because not sure if it was having issues trying to figure out where to open it up or not. So now only have red dead online from steam on my pc. Even though I got it from Steam you still have to have Rockstar launcher, steam open and downloaded also teamspeak open. Also I moved my redm to an emptier drive where it had plenty of space to download. I believe it was a combination of not enough space for the saves and updates, not having rockstar downloaded even though I didn’t get the game from there and only one version. Now that all that is done it worked for 9 hours until REDM did a new update. Now waiting on the patch to fix what was broken. But hopefully maybe this information can help someone else out in figuring out what is wrong. Good luck!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.