zPause - Minimal Simplistic Pause Menu (FREE)

zPause Simplistic, Minimal, and Free Pause Menu.

Preview Video

Link to preview video!
Download

What is this?

Standalone Pause Menu that is minimalistic not many animations besides a hover. Was going to go beyond and add more later but wanted to give the community some options to be able to allow this with ZeroScript first free release.

All bugs have been simply fixed allowing you to close NUI after openi

How to use?
Put in resources and ensure/start zPause.

Having Issues?
File a PR / issue on GitHub or Post here. If anything this issue is caused by rename of file since you renamed the folder its not calling back the querys.

How to edit logo!

Making sure logo is 100px by 100px or 100x100 then replace the logo.png in Html folder with your logo that will replace it.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 350 (Or less)
Requirements None
Support Yes

Credit When Given
Credit when given, if you made any edits or used this to make a new menu, please give credit where needed.

5 Likes

|Code is accessible|YES|

Hello, it’s nice, but too bad that when you open the map you are not directly focused :wink:

1 Like

Yes, if you would like to add a PR to fix that you can! I would love to learn.

I kind of rushed this for purpose of others wanting this and seeing what the community could do!

Hi. nice job, but it would be much better if the ‘map’ menu option only opened the map. :smiley:

Yes, if you would like to add a PR to fix that you can! I would love to learn.

What do you say by PR ?

Pull Request - PR , on Github.

^^ Replied above without notifying you sorry.

OK, I didn’t understand :smiley:

No problem! I definitely didnt when I started on github lol.

I will try this now! Looks a lot better than the boring and overwhelming GTA menu. Thank you!

No problem! For anyone using ESX I will be pushing standalone update to remove all HUD’s from pause menu. Probably my next version will have config for editing purposes.

Well, I don’t know either, because I don’t usually work with gta native :frowning:

This is fantastic, are you planning to still update this?

Yes I will.

Working on the next update which is a report system with webhook function! Also working on animations for opening and closing UI.

Might be till next week just because I do have some other projects and work that came up in the middle of this.

Nice script, thank you!!

Is it possible you can fix the Preview Video?