ZERODREAM Drift Server | 600+ Cars | 100+ Custom maps | Not RP | Freeroam | Client scripts allowed

ZeroDream Drift Server

Welcome to ZeroDream drift server, a paradise for playing drift, modified cars, and more.

[ About ZeroDream ]

ZeroDream is my company name, and I created this server in 2017. Before, we only had a Chinese server, but now I decided to add an English server.

For me, I don’t like playing RP, I just want to drive my car and drifting with my friends, so there is no economic system in my server, all cars are free, you can spawn any car you like.

Now there are 600+ custom car mods and 100+ custom maps installed on the server. Most are from the gta5-mods website, and some cars are made by me.

[ Custom Maps ]

We have lots of Japanese Touge maps, such as Akina, Akagi. You can teleport to any map using the F1 teleport menu.

More Screenshots

Even a Minecraft Map!

[ Game rules ]

1. Don’t attack other players.
  2. Don’t steal other player’s cars.
  3. Don’t leave your car on the road, delete the old car before you spawn a new car.
  4. No racism, discrimination, sexism, politics.
  5. Respect admins and other players.

The above is all the rules, have fun : )

[ Client Scripts ]

Yes, client scripts are allowed on our server, you can use any single-player plugins such as Menyoo or Manual Transmission in the server. Let’s use the steering wheel to drift!

[ Join now ]

Server IP: ssrr.one (or just search “ZeroDream” in the server list)
Discord: https://discord.gg/3KKtpQT

1 Like

sick dev and a awesome server :slight_smile:

You did a great job! So many cars, skins, maps and good looking UI such as main menu, speedometer, drift points:

I am excited to see a future of your project, keep doing great job!

1 Like