Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) image
System specifications
32gb corsair vengeance
intel i7 6700k
msi pc mate Z170A
nvidia geforce 1070
What did you do to get this issue? I am assuming that this crash started to happen after installing a vehicle mod, because that is all that i have done lately, but i find it very odd that a vehicle mod would cause crashes on specific spots on the map.
What server did you get this issue on? Paradise FreeRoam
CitizenFX crash zip file Looked around and i couldn’t find this. If you can tell me where to find this that would be great! thanks in advance.
CitizenFX.log file Attached CitizenFX_log_2020-07-18T022507.log (768.2 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs Attached. I have only sent a few as there were too many to send, but i made sure they were the most recent files. crashes.zip (16.6 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot Mods folder is empty, and i only use it when opening dlc.rpf files to put vehicles and other mods into my server. Modifying the base game causes FiveM to crash, so i have no reason to put mods in my GTA5 folder aside from ReShade, Which has been working fine for as long as i can remember. Same goes for the OpenIV stuff.

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder S:!FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot Do you mean application data?
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Defender
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

This crash only seems to happen on my server. I have tried removing map mods from my server. This crash is not just for me, It also happens to people who join my server who go to the offending areas on the map. The first area i discovered was going up the los santos freeway about the time you pass or get near martin madrazo’s house. The second area i found was on the Great Ocean Highway, headed north toward the military base.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

If the crash only happens on your server, then it’s a problem with your server and not with the FiveM client.
Because the issue is due to a resource, and resource support isn’t provided, you will have to figure out how to fix the problem on your own. I would recommend to disable the recent resources you have added.
Good luck solving your problem!

Hey! I found out what the problem is. I have a resource that removes the water, and i went trying to remove coral and stuff and for some reason it caused a crash. Pro tip: if you are going to stream GTA5.meta, don’t edit it unless you know what you are doing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.