Zap Hosting

So after having a root server and two FiveM servers running on Zap I get a ticket like this…

That’s a hell of an answer Looks like OHV will be getting a new customer.

1 Like

if GH wasnt outta of servers ATM i would def recomend 10/10 gave away An whole month free when last downtime was counted for like 5H went to bed and all was up and running :smiley: the next day without anymore issues i mean the Premium of there servers and ddr5s actually aint poor performance at all wouldnt even change host for anything now even gonna fire up an dev server over at there host since that actually is the best host ive had Zap aint a great host always had that kinda experience with them so when my friends wanted an server i said you choose what ever you want but not zap they digged and the pricing actually had me way off guard like a face punch and ethan over there as an support or what ever is superb i mean dont check their Ratings in the long run they have prooven to be one of the best Price performance out there Check it out :smiley:

Hi there, apologies for this. Could you please provide me with your ZAP ID and I can personally have a look at this and work on a resolution. Feel free to send this info through a Direct Message. :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks.
~ J

1 Like

I already moved over to OHV and could not be happier I was with zap for a long time that ticket drew the line and we were stacked ready to launch that weekend. Thanks for trying to reach out on this.

I’ve just had to remove the images from your post as they contained sensitive information. Please be cautious when posting content which may contain private information.

Yea the ticket it self for a cover up, its all good though.

1 Like