YouTube Livestreamer - Globally Banned (Got framed?)

Hi there,

I’ve been streaming GTA RP for quite some time and I was playing on a public server for quite some time. Yesterday I was streaming to over 500 viewers and someone joined the server I was in and kept spamming “Putther is daddy” (Putther is my YouTube channel) from everyone else’s usernames.

After a while the hacker eventually spawned everyone in the session to the prison and kept adding continuous jail sentences to us taking away all our weapons. Basically being a grief to the server in an attempt to frame me.

Today when I tried to log onto FiveM I was greeted with the following message:

"You have been globally banned from FiveM for cheating. This ban will expire in ~13.0 days. Please do note that the FiveM staff can not assist you with this ban."

Now I understand it says "FiveM staff can not assist myself but surely someone could do something considering I am innocent with given proof.

Please watch the video below as proof that I am innocent and this user made obvious attempts to frame me for something I have no experience nor would ever perform.

Video evidence here: https://youtu.be/Wb-XD4vF530?t=6901

At 1:55:00 you can see the hacker did someone to make every player in the server to say “putther is daddy”

At 1:59:10 you can see on the right hand corner the hacker was obviously doing everything to everyone in the server.

I just hope you could look into this seeing as I have done nothing wrong whatsoever and have been playing on various FiveM servers for nearly a year.

Kind regards,

Putther

1 Like

That was an automated ban and cannot be removed, you can only be banned if you injected cheats a specific way and like the message said, we can’t help with it.

3 Likes