Youtube Content Creator Trying To Find A Good Server With Other Creators/Streamers (Possibly)

-Heya! im attempting to look for a roleplay server that i can essentially have creative freedom on for videos i make and for when i stream.
-What i mean by creative freedom is being able to play as any department, and potentially do some special event roleplays (Like some type of monster attacks sandy or something along those lines).
-I have a TON of ideas i want to upload, so whichever server i join will get a ton of videos dedicated to it, with the link to apply/join in the description.
-I can also produce cinematics/movies/logos/ or anything else to help promote the server if needed.
-i can help any other streamers/creators with their content aswell if they have any trouble

Hey dude! Check out Blood For Mercy! I’m the Head Admin on the server; we’d love to have you. If you join the disc; I’m ChromeVsHearts. DM me

Hey mate! We’d love to have you over at MantisRP! We’re a relatively new community but everyone over there is super helpful! Lots of friendly people. Come join the Discord. We’re a UK themed server so there’s tons of cool stuff. We even have cayo perico! https://discord.gg/YctuwGsNfj