Every time I try to join a server or after being on a server for a while, it kicks me out and this message appears. I have tried everything, but it doesn’t work. I have unlinked Rockstar Games, the CFX account, everything, and it still doesn’t work.
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
I have tried everything, but it doesn’t work. I have unlinked Rockstar Games, the CFX account, everything, and it still doesn’t work.
Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.
Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.
To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.