YMAPs not streaming

Hi everyone, I’m having a real headacke over ymaps and it’s streaming.

I’ve tested like 50 different setups (using custom ytyps and just vanila props) and, while they all work in code alker, they do NOT stream on my fiveM server.

I made ymaps in the past, I tested them aswell and guess what, they dom work!, but for some reason anything that I do now does not work.

I’ve even tested putting my new very simple ymap (1 entity for testing) inside the stream folder of my previous ymaps and while the old ones work, the new one does not. I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong, here’s some extra info:

my fxManifest:

fx_version 'cerulean'
games { 'rdr3', 'gta5' }

author 'Pau678'
description 'Ymap test'
version '1.0.0'

is_this_a_map 'yes'

but again, I tested the ymap inside a folder full of ones that work and no luck aswell.
I’ve tried setting an emptry fxManifes, one without the is_this_a_map, one whte I directly declared the data files dor ymap and such, no luck.

My codewalker setup is on the dlc “mp2023_01” which is the one I enforce on my server, when I edit the ymap for any reason I re-calculate flags and extends and save the file correctly.

I am a bit confused because my previous ymaps, made in old game builds and without delaring anything in their fxmanifest work just fine.

I’ve tried the default egg prop, a custom prop, and a cuple different vanila props aswell, no results, WHAT AM I MISSING!? I’m going crazy xd

thanks in advance

remember to put them into [stream] folder, so it looks like this
with the ymt, ymap, ytd in the stream folder. and make sure you put it in server.cfg ensure “ymap”

Yep my resource folder is set up correctly.

I’ve tried ensuring the resource on start, hot loading it, ensuring it and re-loading it, nothing worked for new ymaps

Okay I have some updates. I have been able to stream a couple of YMAPd and even the custom ydr and ytyp files.

Hover to achive so, after many many iterations of server/client cache cleaning, re-naming refreshing and stuff, turns out that to re-load or even load a new YMAP I have to quit fiveM completley!?

Hot reloading works when the ymap is not changed, when it is however, I can load it by stoping and starting the resource, but it will not appear changed on the client until I close the application and re-open it, if I reconnect I still won’t see it? How does this make any sense?

could there be another ymap or collison thingy interfering ?

Did you generate the _manifest.ymf file?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.