Worldwide Roleplay | Whitelisted | 16+ | Massachusetts Based | Serious Roleplay | wwrp.io

Est. October 2020
Official Website
Official Instagram
Discord Fan Server
Age Limit: 16 years

rainbowline

WorldwideRP is a FiveM community founded in October of 2020 built off of professional and realistic roleplay while providing an inclusive family environment. The vision for WorldwideRP is to make your experience like no other FiveM community you’ve been apart of before. We have spent months perfecting our craft to create the best FiveM roleplaying community, and also the most authentic Massachusetts based server. We will not stop continuing to progress and make our community better, and we want to include YOU in that process.

Our mission is to provide you with a family that is always there for you loyal to you and gets along well, give you an entirely unique roleplaying experience while offering many departments and subdivisions for you to join by utilizing high quality assets and scripts. At WorldwideRP your voice will be heard, your time and effort will be valued, and most importantly you will enjoyable experience. All these aspects we believe is what allows our community to thrive, and we pride ourselves in this. We are very confident that you will be able to call WorldwideRP your next home whilst build long-lasting bonds with one another. Every member at WorldwideRP is respected, and looked after by the administration team, staff team, and their peers, and we’re always there to help you improve your experience here at WorldwideRP! We are really looking forward to meeting you!

Here at Worldwide Roleplay we offer a ton of amazing features that are exclusive to our community only!

• Fully custom TeamSpeak server unique to WorldwideRP.
  • Highly experienced staff and administration team.
  • Fully custom discord servers (Fan Discord, Official Discord, and Department Discords).
  • Fully custom CAD/MDT system unique to WorldwideRP.
  • Extensively trained law enforcement, firefighters, dispatchers, and civilians.
  • Fully custom and exclusive EUP authentic to the department’s they’re based off in Massachusetts.
  • Stunning Non-ELS fleets authentic to Massachusetts with accurate light patterns to real-life, staged lighting, custom liveries, and made by the best developers in the FiveM community exclusive to WorldwideRP.
  • Tons of ranks, subdivisions, and departments for you to further progress in WorldwideRP and experience all aspects of the community!
  • Amazing family-friendly experience for all.
  • Realistic, professional, and and creative vMenu roleplay.
  • Scripts developed from the ground up exclusive and unique to WorldwideRP.

All departments recruiting as of 7/6/2022!
Municipal Fire & EMS
Municipal Police
State Police
San Andreas Communications (Dispatch)
Civilian Operations

Have any questions about any of the information listed above? Feel free to reach out to us on this forum post, or the fan discord server and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We hope to see you apply to the best FiveM community there is! Use the links below! :point_down:
Official Website
Official Instagram
Official TikTok
Official YouTube
Discord Fan Server w/ over 7,000 fans!
rainbowline

21 Likes

1 Like

I want cookie plus 10 / 10 server join civilian operations

1 Like

Top Notch server out right now!

1 Like

I joined after a buddy of mine told me about the server not expecting much but the RP quality in this server is amazing and all the members including staff are welcoming and nice 10/10 would recommend this server

1 Like

Awesome community. Very friendly staff and members of all ranks.

1 Like

No questions asked. Just join. You wont be disappointed!

1 Like

I joined Worldwide Roleplay after watching some videos on YouTube and ive gotta say I have had tons of fun so far roleplaying as LEO. Highly recommend coming and joining! Loads of fun and meeting new people is a plus as well!

1 Like

WWRP is the best fivem server that i have ever joined. Theres no breaking character and its true rp. They have some crazy features that i have never seen in other servers.

1 Like

I love WWRP even tho somethings havent went as planned for me but everyone is amazing in the community i high recommend

Best server without a dought. Apply now and you will never want to leave!

There server is the Best hands down!

Worldwide is a unique community with a family dynamic atmosphere and active patrols to provide a satisfying experience with each patrol. Members can expect a fun interaction regardless of department, and with responsible administration and dedicated development teams, the community is frequently updated to keep standards high at all times! Definitely my number one community and happy to say my permanent home. :heart:

Big active server, best I’ve been in.

Best server I’ve been in. Very good RP and active server.

top notch server 100% 10/10 no questions asked

great community to be in. friendly staff and players! I’ve been in here for quite awhile now and its been awesome to play with these guys! its always active and the RP here is outstanding!