Wolfpack Roleplay | Completely Reworked | UPDATED

delete please.
///// char

I play on this server and the community is awesome! Very active admins and the owner is always improving the server. I have played on other servers and there is so much more available on this server than any other i’ve been on.

1 Like

bump - Complete Server Rework.

Very good server. I’ve been on it for a couple of days now and I’m really enjoying it. The owner knows what he’s doing when it comes to scripting and really putting things into the server that people are going to enjoy. This server is very well put together and has very good custom scripts. The inventory is very easy to use and I’ve never seen it in any other servers. Very good server and would be even better if some more people hopped on.

1 Like

bump. Still recruiting LSPD / EMT / Moderators / Mechanics

bump. Still recruiting LSPD / EMT / Moderators / Mechanics

bump. Still recruiting LSPD / EMT / Moderators / Mechanics / FBI / BCSO / SAST

bump. Still recruiting LSPD / EMT / Moderators / Mechanics / FBI / BCSO / SAST

bump.

Looking for a developer.

bump bump bump.

bump bump bump bump

This is an amazing community to hang out with and RP with. They are super chill, very active staff, always improving the server, doing whats right for the players and not for themselves. I can’t say enough good about this server. Definitely give them a chance if you are looking for an escape from the real world!

1 Like

Good people here, I work closely with a lot of these devs and we do some good stuff together. Try these guys out I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Medic909

1 Like

Bump - Complete Rework of the server.

i wanna drug system script if u can help me