discord: Falcon#4552

**Update as of 11/13/2018: The rewrite of v2 is almost completed :slight_smile:
Just a few more sections to write up, and bugs to fix :sunny: *

10 Likes

Looks great so far man

1 Like

Thank’s for the feedback!

2 Likes

Actually looks really good, a competitor to OpenCAD and Bubble CAD’s for sure. Might be me blind but I can’t see an estimated release for it? Got any ideas? Also I have added you on discord :slight_smile:

What’s it written in?

PHP I think @SaltyGrandpa.
This is what he posted for needing a dev

Glad he’s using PDO. Maybe it will finally be a PHP CAD not riddled with SQL injections.

Injection and XSS are probably the worst attacks out there, and its nice to see that @s11k is taking time to go through and protect his code from both of those things.

We currently don’t have a release ETA, as we don’t wanna say a time, than some issue happen and we have to delay.

1 Like

Haha, that is one of our biggest priorities is making sure no SQL injections, xss, etc.

2 Likes

Nice work, looking good.

Thank you for the feedback <3

Very nice, interested to see how this turns out.

Ive been using the beta version for the past 24 hours and it is very responsive. Everything works great if there is a bug he fixes it super quickly. Cant wait for the full release!!!

1 Like

Looks awesome bro. Way to give back!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

Great Job! Happy to be part of this project.

Quit telling him good job. For all we know he could have used a photoshop to create this. I am not impressed until he has a release. This is the same thing that happened with the Cops being able to pull over peds script. You guys said great job for the artwork, but it was never created. FiveM needs to take down posts like these. All they do is waste everyone’s time. The community likes to see results that benefits every, not something that toots your own horn.

How about you not trash my post. Everybody who has commented ‘Good job’ are beta testers, and use Hydrid first hand for their communities.

1 Like