[Window Title] Error GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61) [Main Instruction] GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61) [Content] An error at GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. Legacy crash

Environment questions

GTA V version: Current
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: 16 GB Ram, Intel Hex Core, GEforce GTX 1050 TI Graphics
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Below
logs/CitizenFX_log files: [Window Title] Not a clu what this is, sorry
Error GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61)

[Main Instruction]
GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61)

[Content]
An error at GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61) caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers.

Legacy crash hash: nevada-virginia-paris
Stack trace:
GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61)
GTA5.exe!sub_1415E6784 (0x295)
GTA5.exe!sub_1415E7240 (0x209)
GTA5.exe!sub_1415E1FB8 (0x12e)
GTA5.exe!sub_1415F0EFC (0x1d1)
GTA5.exe!sub_140DE6400 (0x70)
GTA5.exe!sub_140DE6020 (0xa3)

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+15DE499
Report ID: si-{“type”:“rfc7231 error occurred while processing your request.”,“status”:500,“traceId”:“00-6feb499a793a8f4eb5a8716a4bf741b6-8774615ff41c5942-00”}
You can press Ctrl-C to copy this message and paste it elsewhere..dmp files/report IDs: (Game crashed: GTA5.exe!sub_1415DE438 (0x61))

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? Every time certain vehicles crash into anything. People, trees, other cars etc, fivem crashes. This is happening on multiple cars, not all.

What are you trying to do? Make it so FiveM doesn’t crash, so I can use those specific vehicles.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Changing the .lua files (fxmanifest and __resource), changing the carcols, handling and carvariations etc

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? Bring a vehicle into my fivem server, crash it

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! Back Bone Roleplay

Additional comments

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

up on this one

1 Like

What do you mean?

As an addition, I have now found out that some vehicles now crash games instantly, with the same crash error, without any collision

This is just a client error, your game crashed and it is completely normal. Just restart your computer if it would launch and you should be able to launch the game again.

2 Likes

All Other members of my community have this issue too. It’s also a reoccurring thing that we’ve had an issue with.

ok, this might be a issue server side then. I depends, What host are they using?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.