Window not clear

Continuing the discussion from [PAID][MLO] Weed-Land - Coffee Shop:

Dont knownif this will reach the right person, but i bought this mlo and it has been put into elevate rp and the gm in elevate rp told me that the creater of this mlo is the only person that can fix the issue im having…so if u walk about half way thru the main lobby u cant see outside the mlo, cars ate being stolen from the fron of the shop… is there any way you can fix this…thank you, other than that awesome place to be.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I think you have to write the creator itself and not post into the forum :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly concerning this problem. I’ll see what I can do on my side, but I don’t have the problem on my development server. Have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.