WildLandz Roleplay😈 | Custom Gangs & Drugs | 600+ Custom Cars | Police & EMS & CIV Jobs | Serious RP | $50k start | Active Members | Crafting | MultiCharacter | Custom Clothing

Hello there! “Wildlands RP” is a brand new FiveM Roleplay Community that offers many departments for members to join! (Listed below!) We are looking for new members that are able to dedicate their time & effort to our community! We are a community that strives to provide professional & realistic RP’s. Wildlands RP has an amazing staff team that is constantly active and ready to help new members get situated in server so they can hit the road ASAP! Wildlands RP is constantly being updated with new cars, uniforms, buildings, and more! WILDLANDS has access to your favorite DOJ cars exclusively purchased and installed by our staff/development team. Please check us out & you wont regret it!

-----Open Positions-----
➄ Los Santos Police Department
➄ Dons Dealership
➄ Bennys Mechanics
➄ EMS (looking for head)

-----We Also Offer-----
➄Custom Gangs and Gang Housing
➄Crafting with 20+ Gun recipes
➄Player Owned Businesses
➄Bank and Jewelry Heist
➄Store Robberies and much more

----Civilian Operations
Requirements-----
➄ 16+
➄ Good quality working mic
➄ Must be Responsible & Dedicated
➄ Must follow Rules & Regulations
What We Offer
➄ Professional & RPS
➄ CAD
➄ Respectful members
➄ Fair & respectful staff
➄ Fast registration, training and interview process
We look forward to having you!

5 Likes

We are accepting civs and all police departments

Bump (20 char_______)

Bump (20 char_______)

Renamed post and updated infomation

Update looking for head of ems, more active members, and gang memebers.

Dope server huge variety of haircuts vehicles and clothes. its about to be lit lol

1 Like

great server the staff is really active and there was one point that i was in a crazy robbery and everyone handled it well. alot of things tht look better than other servers aka player list, inventory, was also given some money for being in alot give it a try

Can you repost the discord Link it expired

an u let me play

Having problem getting in

i have an issue joining the server its not letting me join it for some reason you can conatc me on discord i will send clip my user on discord is nas_12345