🎴 WildCardRP® | Serious Roleplay | Realistic Economy | Custom Framework | Tok-Voip | Housing | Furnishing | Multi Character | Crime | RCMP Canadian Based | http://wildcardrp.us.to/

Visit Our Website: http://wildcardrp.us.to/
Visit Our Discord: https://discord.gg/3nDUS47

:pushpin: WildCardRP is a serious and economy driven roleplay community. We are Currently based out of Canada, WildCard Roleplay Community began development in Late March 2020. The WildCardRP’s Core Values the bedrock of everything we do ( Courage, Initiative, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, and Respect ), this assists the WildCardRP on our unique approach to Realistic roleplay in Grand Theft Auto V (FiveM).

• As a Community we strive to bring happiness & Immersive Roleplay to the Players of WildCardRP. With the In-Death Character Child-Hood and Story with Realistic and fun Features.
  • Within the Community of WildCardRP we have a Strong and Experienced Team of Members, So I can insure you that we know what we are doing with all situations. Our Development Team has over 7 Years old Coding Experience and also our Main staff team. We have all been doing this for a Very long time and can guarantee you that this is the community for you!

:pushpin: Main Features

• Custom Framework
  • Realistic & Serious Roleplay
  • Realistic Economy Balancing
  • EUP Clothing Enabled
  • Custom Player Owned Houses
  • Furniture Customisation within Houses
  • Custom Player Owned Businesses
  • Custom MLO’s
  • Custom EUP Clothing Options
  • Custom Police MDT/CAD System
  • Custom Vehicles & Liveries
  • Custom Legal Jobs
  • Whitelisted Jobs
  • Hidden Illegal Activities
  • Tuner Chip w/UI
  • Hidden Black Market
  • Robberies & Heists
  • Custom Illegal Jobs
  • Optimised Coding
  • Dedicated & Experienced Staff
  • …and more!

:pushpin: Whitelisted Jobs

• Royal Canadian Mounted Police
  • Royal Fire & EMS Department
  • Dynasty 8 Real Estate
  • Luxury Autos
  • Weazel News
  • Hayes Autos
  • and more coming soon!

:pushpin: Social Media’s!

:pushpin: Having Trouble Joining the Discord?

• Project Lead | Harrison | Harrison Sawyer#2001
  • Project Lead | Johnny | Johnny Wolf#0491
  • Promotional Manager | Izaak W. | Izaak W.#1005

WildCard Roleplay™ 2020 :copyright:

4 Likes

Great Community, solid staff and development.

2 Likes

Great server excited to see where it goes!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get on this server!!!

Beta Version is coming soon!

Horrible community, Head Dev is a Cocky liar. I got fucked over by owner because he didnt wanna lose his cocky dev. I made this Fivem Forums Post, Got them in contact with slaptrain to get a promo done. I spent the last 3 days straight working my ass off for this community. Not going to go anywhere.

Weird, the community has a full recording of you being corrupt in general chat it just appeared the mp3… You got hella mad because you got demoted because you were disrespecting staff, enjoy buddy…

Another troll out of this magnificent community. :wink:

Really Magnificent community, Far from that mate. Your just a cocky Dev. Try take peoples work. Just a theft

Swore at you because of your cockiness and tryna take overs work

Damn, didn’t know your that smart. You got me !

I don’t steal anyone’s work, I’ve been developing for over 7 years and know about 8+ languages, as you don’t know any languages I guess you know better than me if I really steal peoples work or not…

Please try to find this STOLEN banner anywhere…
As well make scripts from scratch, ask me anything anytime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump! Looking for more people, server is coming along really well, looking for a police commissioner for RCMP!

Bumping post, almost at 100 people!

Were officially at 100!

We had beta last night and would love to have some more new people! Last night we added custom housing as well!

Looking for someone to run the fire department, weazel news, more player businesses and a second in command for RCMP! Come join today we are releasing very soon!

Looking for someone to run the fire department, weazel news, more player businesses and a second in command for RCMP! Come join today we are releasing very soon!

Bump. Have lots of new LEO, all of our police range from 18-30 years old so we have very mature cops! Most have military, irl cop and security experience. Looking for someone to run the fire department currently and dispatchers.

Bump, need Fire/EMS! We have 12 cops currently and are hiring everyday, open interviews for all departments!

Bump, need Fire/EMS! We have 12 cops currently and are hiring everyday, open interviews for all departments!

About to open! Should be opened in the next 1-4 days!!