Wil Tokovoip be back?

Wil tokovoip be back or fivem dont allow it anymore?

1 Like

I think nop.

Welcome to FiveM …

U can Try to use DNS with the WebSocket but its 50/50 Chance.

Fivem isn’t bad i like it but sometimes they dont do things that are good

Fivem is " especially "

Oh no… we got a wonderful warning. Thank you FiveM. A little communication would be appreciated. Now we gotta use some Mumble voice thing lmao. What we gonna do with that? Maybe if you can help us out by proving some docs on how to setup radios, distance voice, etc…

Yes every time the same with FiveM updates about updates every day different garbage. And the community is not listened to

I hope next time FiveM dev team will wait until someone will abuse security vulnerabilities to infect your computer with viruses and banners before releasing a fix. :+1:

And also the way you’re trying to lie on FiveM is fun. Let’s see what updates dev team did:
5805d46 - Fixed a bug that was reported by me.
2aa39ef, 1020a6a, 53cfe59 (and more) - Mumble fixes for bugs that was reported by the community.
1020a6a - Win7 issue resolved, reported by the community.
c9bead2 - Windows shell list buttons, the idea was from a community member.
5d525a9 - localGame fix, requested by a community member.
f8b9598 - Mumble filters, requested initially by me.
f015535 - OneSync bug fix, reported by a community member.

That’s just for 12 days. And I’m sure I missed something.

3 Likes

What happened ? There probably is a valid reason to do such a thing.

It has been resolved temporarily from what I understood and is working on publicly listed servers until an alternative can be found.

I appreciate they listened to the community and are allowing the resource dev some time to come with an alternative.

Is this the alternative we have been all waiting for?

Please see the announcement on the TokoVOIP topic: [Release] TokoVOIP: a TeamSpeak based voip system

Btw., where I can even find info how to add/work with Mumble voip FiveM devs are still praising about? All I found was radio resources from community…

From what I’ve found there is still limited documentation on it. I would take a look at the public resources that use Mumble and see how they work.

What documentation? Haven’t even found any!

It’s even more ironic how they have pushed against TokoVoIP, offering their supported alternative, which is like… “Do it yourself”.

Reminds me situation with Tebex. Also very mixed feelings, when it comes to setting it up (and asking for support)

Because you don’t need any!

The Mumble voice stuff works out of the box using exactly the same natives as the GTA V voice logic with some extensions and no configuration needed, the extensions are documented just fine on the native docs.

… what? No, there are plenty of folks who have adapted their base game voice resources to work with built-in enhancements for Mumble. if they haven’t released their resource (or if the released ones aren’t suitable for your use case) how is that our fault?

Even if we were able to develop an official resource using the API, which we aren’t as we don’t have any ties to any public or private server that could use a voice integration resource to test and check user needs, who’s to say that it’d meet everyone’s needs?

But of course you prefer paying a super hostile company and requiring people to download some third-party shit before being able to play on your server, right?

Thank you for explaining. I either overlooked that (mention of mumble relative natives) or just didn’t get it. That’s what I have for working on such thing during night time.

This is the reason I switched from TokoVoIP to Mumble. No one wants to be greeted by a splash screen that says “Download this plugin, TS, and join our TS server before playing!”