Why every server is like DOJ

Hi I am someone who thinks it is very funny why every server I see is in some way connected with DOJ for instance look at this.
The community [NAME PRIVATE]
LOGO NOW PRIVATE

And you get mostly every server sating [DOJ Strict] or [The New DOJ]

I laugh to my self on how much of a big influence DOJ has been to Five M and the server owners of Five M.

If anyone has any answere on why people try to be like DOJ I understand they are successful but just copying things is just showing people that you are lazy and cant be bothered to do your own thing. [PS I LOVE DOJ THINK THEY ARE GREAT NOTHING AGAINST THEM :slight_smile: ]

Just by copying DOJ doesn’t mean because you mentioned the name DOJ on your server you going to be as successful.

This was just something I had to laugh about to my self :slight_smile:

4 Likes

cough every RP server ever

2 Likes

Because people seem to disregard creativity completely when it comes to server making. Very few servers are actually unique, even less aren’t RP servers.

Although just putting other text over their logo is going too far when it comes to lack of originality.

1 Like

Yea, I brought this up to the person who posted it. I found it, distasteful.
Clearly someone has no creativity.

Well hopefully my new game mode will revamp that; They can’t have 12 Year olds as Police Officers patrolling inside a war ridden country :mascot:

Sorry there sir, I have not made that logo, my friend Isaac W. did that because he knows how to do good logo’s for the FiveM Community he has done some for other communities you may know him. If you just would delete this would be great, I’m Very Sorry that i’ve posted this on the FiveM Forums. I want to see some respect just tell me if you have a problem with my logo. Now we have a New logo because i found out that This guy name’d Polecat324 That’s what i saw on their website owns the Community Department Of Justice RolePlay. I did not know him. Also that Server Name is from my friend * Deputy Director of my community * He told me that he saw a bunch of server’s name’d : DOJ , Dept of justice , and many others. I would really appreciate you deleting our Server Name, and our Logo. Thank you, David Martinez.

I have no problem I just find it funny thats all nothing against you or others just think its funy you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.